─── ᝰ.ᐟ juju-sanpo: happy birthda-

┏━━━━━━⊰ இ ⊱━━━━━━┓
𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔-𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐏𝐎 𝟐:
𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀—
❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒊𝒕, 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 ?
┗━━━━━━⊰ இ ⊱━━━━━━┛

blasting off a confetti popper at her face while being asleep— no, she was already awake now, revealed nanami, ijiichi, megumi, tsumiki, and satoru greeting sayuri a 'happy birthday'

"we should've let her sleep first." suggested nanami. initially, he was against the idea but satoru persuaded him, saying that sayuri might be sad without nanami.

"i don't know why you think this was a good idea." added megumi, only to be jabbed by his older sister, tsumiki.

"happ—"

satoru's mouth was instantly covered by a grumpy-sleepy sayuri's hand, shutting him up completely. "please don't sing at 6 am in the morning."

ijichi held the cake in front of sayuri, not wanting to blow the candle after making her wish, she just put the little flame out by shooting a light cursed energy to it.

"umm..." tsumiki placed her gift on sayuri's bedside table. "happy birthday, sayuri-chan." she smiled.

"happiest birthday, sayuri." nanami smiled, patting sayuri's head as placed neatly wrapped gift beside tsumiki's gift.

"happy birthday, miss gojo." ijichi held three gifts. "this one's from me, shoko-senpai, and yaga-sensei." he carefully placed them on the floor for the bedside table had no room anymore.

"just so you know, i'm against the idea of waking you up. happy birthday, sayuri." megumi greeted sayuri. as he rubbed her eyes, he carefully tossed her his gift.

"thank you, everyo—"

ruining the delicate atmosphere, gojo satoru had dumped countless of gifts beside sayuri's bed. "happy birthday, sayu!" he showed her a toothy grin.

"what the he—"

yeah... this was going to be a long day of opening gifts.

"happy b—"

another mouth was shut by sayuri. after celebrating a small gathering at their house in tokyo, a small breakfast that nanami cooked most of the dishes of, she insisted on going to school for they had a few quizzes despite also having a family dinner that day.

gojo satoru couldn't say no to the birthday girl.

"don't sing, yuji." she sighed, already worn-out from remembering how ear-shattering gojo satoru's singing was.

yuji blinked a couple of times — he still couldn't get over the fact that they were friends who are in first name basis now. it felt nice.

"why?" he asked as sayuri finally took a sit beside him. "didn't you tell others it was your birthday today?" he whispered, pointing to akio, ozawa, hina, and her other acquaintances. "i'm the only one who knows?!"