─── ౨ৎ𓄹٠٘ xv. he's... gone?

┏━━━━━━⊰ இ ⊱━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓:
𝐇𝐄'𝐒... 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄?
❝ 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌... ❞
┗━━━━━━⊰ இ ⊱━━━━━━┛

—gojo satoru had a good morning, or so he thought

gojo satoru had a good morning, or so he thought.

he had just arrived to tokyo again, carrying some souvenirs from okinawa, since he was sent on a mission there. he had been carrying those porcelain shisa souvenirs ever since he was in the meeting with the higher-ups. sure, he was stressed but the look on his students' faces would be worth it once they see what he has bought.

not to mention, he bought a separate bag full of sweets and snacks for his little sister.

so, as gojo satoru strolled through the hallways on the way to sayuri's room, he noticed something was off. that's weird... i can't feel her presence from the outside... maybe she's already awake? or maybe i just feel too tired that i can't feel her cursed energy?

satoru shrugged, not bothering to knock as he slid open the door. "oh, sayuuuu~" he calls, finding it a little alarming at how she wasn't on her room at 8 am on a saturday.

maybe she fell asleep with nobara while doing those skin care routines again? he thought, but no. a little peek inside nobara's open door, and sure enough no one was there.

as he strode around the school, he found nobara taking a jog and while megumi was reading some nonfiction book as he drank his coffee. he didn't see the specific two students which made something in his nerves churn.

the moment he steps in the boys' dorm building, his little sister's cursed energy was in there. gojo satoru knew where to look next. he was expecting something, but a part of him tried to deny that maybe he was just mistaken.

but he really wasn't.

"oh my God..." satoru almost gasps.

as soon as he opened yuji itadori's door, he saw his little sister's long white hair on yuji's bed, with the boy sleeping on a mattress on the floor. a tiny part of him was relieved how they didn't sleep on the same bed, but what triggered his reaction was how sayuri's arm that hung on the side of the bed, was in contact with yuji.

they. are. holding. hands. satoru's head couldn't function properly. yuji is holding my sister's hand even if they are sleeping!!?!

"WHY THE HELL IS MY SISTER HERE?!" satoru barges in the room with his loud mouth, waking up his sleepy students in the process of his shouting.

yuji groans groggily. "sensei, what're you doin' 'ere?" he holds on sayuri's hand tighter as if it was some plushie that he uses for comfort. "wait— SENSEI?!" yuji forces his eyes open.