─── ౨ৎ𓄹٠٘ xii. who's miss gojo?

┏━━━━━━⊰ இ ⊱━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐:
𝐖𝐇𝐎'𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐉𝐎?
❝ 𝒊... 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒐. ❞
┗━━━━━━⊰ இ ⊱━━━━━━┛

—"you have to go back soon!" gojo satoru speaks on the phone with sayuri, all the way from kuantan, malaysia

after a long year, sayuri has finally finished up her first official task as a renowned special-grade jujutsu sorcerer — to eradicate every single one of cursed spirits lurking around malaysia. it was a difficult job, exasperating even, but even if the 15 year-old found it difficult, she had nanami kento to help her.

malaysia was now curse-free. not even a weak grade curse could be found, all thanks to gojo sayuri who lead the whole-year operation to clear all the curses in that country.

"hai-hai, nii-chan..." sayuri answers. "i'm packing already, nanami-san's already booked our ticket." she adds, putting her phone on speaker as she squished all her clothes down her bag.

"good!" satoru rejoices, looking over at itadori who was praying over his grandfather's grave.

gojo satoru was always known as an unserious man-child, but for some circumstances like this, with a boy who had just become a half curse after his grandfather's death, was something satoru genuinely got serious about.

and what were the odds? satoru just learned that he attends the school that sayuri had attended! i wonder if they know each other... satoru thought.

"anyway! i have some good— very good news to tell you once you're back!" satoru smiles big when he imagines that he'll now have 4 new students at tokyo jujutsu high. "when will you arrive?" he asks.

"uhh..." sayuri looks at her calendar. "in 4 days."

"what?!" he almost screams. "why?! you're already done with your task already!" he whisper-yells since he was still in the cemetery.

satoru could hear sayuri's bag being zipped close followed by the sound of plopping on the bed. "my abdomen hurts." she says, hoping that satoru will get the clue.

thankfully, he immediately did. when sayuri started having her period, she was told that her case was not normal since she experiences period cramps more painful than others can. since she was still in her adolescence, she was experiencing primary dysmenorrhea — even shoko ieiri explained that even her reverse cursed technique couldn't relieve the pain.

"oh." satoru murmurs, his excitement lowering down. "want me to go back to malays—"

"no." she answers, knowing that once he was back in malaysia again, he'll drag her to the sweet confectionery shops all over the country. that was what he did the other day. "i'll see you soon, love you." she says, wanting to rest as her cramps slowly got worse.