─── ౨ৎ𓄹٠٘ xi. ryomen sukuna

┏━━━━━━⊰ இ ⊱━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏:
𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐀
❝ 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕... 𝒊 𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. ❞
┗━━━━━━⊰ இ ⊱━━━━━━┛

—megumi fushiguro stood by the bright-lit porch, patiently waiting for sayuri gojo to come out

megumi fushiguro stood by the bright-lit porch, patiently waiting for sayuri gojo to come out. he stood there, not minding the whispers and gushes of the teenagers looking at him as he carried sayuri's white purse with digimon charms in it.

ever since his sister tsumiki had fell into a conspicuous coma, megumi hadn't been well and only stuck with sayuri.

now, sayuri not only had one, but two men that she takes care of from time to time.

"how is he?" megumi asked as sayuri exited the house, she and megumi start walking together. "worn out from yesterday's mission." she says, taking back her purse but megumi insisted on carrying it. "but, he'll be okay." she smiled.

"how about you? how are you holding up?" she asked. looking beside him. megumi only looked at sayuri briefly before sighing. "fine, i guess..." he truthfully answered.

"so..." sayuri breathed out, looking at the busy streets of tokyo. "do you want to visit her?" sayuri asks, but megumi was quick to say "no" for looking at his sister in an unresponsive state only made it difficult for him and he knew that bringing sayuri along to the hospital would make her sad too.

"it's my last day before i go to malaysia again." she explains before stopping at the stop light. "where do you want to go?"

normally, megumi and sayuri would search for ryomen sukuna's finger that were scattered all around japan, but since it was her last day before going back to malaysia with nanami and finishing up their task there, megumi decided to ask sayuri if she could spend the day with him.

"should we go to an arcade, sayuri?"

the tiny badtz-maru keychain that megumi and sayuri got from the gachapon that they stumbled upon after playing on the arcade, hung tightly on megumi's phone case as he talked to gojo satoru.

"the relic is not here..." he sighed in annoyance.

"for real?" satoru asked. "that's hilarious! maybe it took a night stroll." he sarcastically says. "well, no going home until it's recovered, 'kay? i'm still in malaysia with sayuri, so, bye-bye!"

megumi could already feel the irritation kicking in. "i'll seriously punch him next time." he mutters before looking around the area. megumi didn't exactly know why they had to put the dangerous relic in a school full of students, but maybe it was because this was the school that sayuri attended.

her presence alone left the cursed spirits with no choice but to evacuate that area, but with her gone, megumi could see the open field of the school lingering with multiple cursed spirits.