─── ౨ৎ𓄹٠٘ xxvi. collision course

┏━━━━━━⊰ இ ⊱━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔:
𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄
❝ 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒕. ❞
┗━━━━━━⊰ இ ⊱━━━━━━┛

—"where the hell did she go?" mumbled satoru as he eyed every monitor in front of them, not seeing his sister made him feel a little uneasy

—"where the hell did she go?" mumbled satoru as he eyed every monitor in front of them, not seeing his sister made him feel a little uneasy. he then looked at mei-mei, who only returned a shrug.

satoru gives off a sarcastic smile before looking ahead again, fishing out his phone out of his pocket, only then realizing how his phone was on silent mode. his eyes gaped at how sayuri had a couple of missed calls for him.

without wasting any time, satoru calls sayuri, but instead of a ringing tone, the voicemail greeted him with a "the person you're trying to contact is not available. please, try again later." which made satoru wonder, what was happening?

he wasn't oblivious to the fact that this gakuganji had probably paid mei-mei a hefty amount of money to sabotage the cameras, or mei-mei's crows, but something about his sister's phone being off put him on the edge.

satoru already had a hunch that gakuganji might have ordered his students to kill or harm yuji in anyway, but he was assured that yuji would not let himself be attacked. not to mention, with his sister in the battle field, satoru was sure that whoever tries to kill yuji would definitely face sayuri.

"yeah-yeah..." satoru mumbled to himself, to which utahime looks at him weirdly. "she's too lovey-dovey with him to even let him have any wounds or scratches..." he taps on his chin.

just as his tensed feeling was about to be reassured, all the talismans on the wall ignited into red flames, the designated color of the tokyo jujutsu high team. sure, satoru saw the very best in his students, especially his little sister — but it doesn't make any sense that they all exorcised all the curses at the same time.

something was wrong.

and sayuri's cannot-be-contacted-phone might just be the first clue that satoru chose to ignore.

being in the most denial stage he has ever been, mahito stood at gojo sayuri's mercy. once again, he had managed to get himself humiliated and pitied by the youngest yet strongest sorcerer he's ever faced.

desperate to make it out alive, mahito thought of something.

he saw sayuri as someone who'd want to save pathetic people rather than herself—selfless, was what he deemed her to be, but if his intuition was right, then he could have a chance to get out of her domain alive.

not as the strongest as he was before for his soul was ultimately damaged by her, but alive.

staring at the infinite sky of her domain, mahito felt disgusted. it reminded him of his enemy. he could hear the click of her shoes as she stepped closer to him—the delicate glassed floor makes an eerie sound.