─── ౨ৎ𓄹٠٘ x. end of beginning

┏━━━━━━⊰ இ ⊱━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎:
𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
❝ 𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕... 𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒔
𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅. ❞
┗━━━━━━⊰ இ ⊱━━━━━━┛

wasuke itadori knew something was up with his one and only grandchild

wasuke itadori knew something was up with his one and only grandchild. usually, he would've payed little to no attention to yuji's shenanigans but something about him these days was terribly affecting him. the older itadori knew that it was something bad because it started to affect his whole attitude towards everybody.

"i'll be out, jii-chan." he groggily says before sliding the wooden door.

but his grandfather hit his back with his cane to stop him from going. "tell me the truth, yuji." he warns before slamming the door close again. "what is happening with you?" he asks, calmly.

yuji looked up to him with heavy eyes. the spark in his brown eyes that he always wore before going to school was completely gone, even his bubbly personality too. "what? nothing's wro—"

wasuke sure would've smacked yuji again only if he wasn't so worried about him. "look, kid." he sighs before dragging him back to their living room. "it's been almost a week, alright?" he points his cane at him. "you haven't been eating properly, you don't greet our neighbors with that loud voice of yours, and you're going to school earlier than you usually do."

yuji could only blink blankly. he didn't notice how his body and attitude had changed. it was as if his body had naturally reacted like that ever since... no. sayuri is not gone. maybe something just happened and she just can't tell me yet, but i know she'll be back soon—

"is it about that sayuri girl?"

at the simplest mention of her name, yuji's attention was instantly on his grandfather.

wasuke itadori cursed lowly, but he was pretty sure yuji heard it. "i knew it." he sighed. "what happened." he asked, no— more like threatened. "you better start talking, boy." he sneered.

and so yuji told his grandfather everything. from the day that they had fun but suddenly turn into a nightmare... yuji told him everything he felt and did after that day. how he stays in front of sayuri's house before he goes to school, just to make sure she was okay, but strangely not even one person was inside their house.

from the way yuji spoke, his body language, everything that consulted that sayuri, wasuke itadori knew that she sure has his grandson hooked.

and all wasuke itadori do was listen to his grandson, the way he used to listen to his own son talk about a specific girl that lead both of them into their own end.

wasuke itadori could only hope that history won't repeat itself.

he knew it was downright stupid. he knew it was. and yet, he couldn't help but be drawn to those stupid blue flowers that reminded him of sayuri's eyes, bought it, and simply wait in their school end-ceremony, hoping that she'll miraculously show up.