ch 1: Additional Servants and Allies

Ainz had returned to see that 500 goblins have arrived seeking Ainz's protection. They all pledge themselves. Ainz sighs and names all the 500 goblins in an instant. All the goblins had evolved to hob goblins and goblinas.

Kaijin and the three dwarve brothers were shocked by this since it requires a massive amount of mana to name so many goblins.

Ainz then introduces Kaijin and the three dwarves to the others. He then returns back to Nazarick. He then sees Veldora who was eating food.

Veldora says " Ainz, you have returned. "

Ainz says " How was your stay? "

Veldora says " It was fun. I had spared with Aura, explored Nazarick and also read some books. "

Ainz says " If you like reading so much. You can go to the library. We have many books and mangas there. You will probably like it. There is also the game room and the theater. "

Veldora says " Wait. Game room. That is awesome. "

Ainz then showed him to the library, theater and game room. Veldora had become an Otaku after reading some mangas and became obsessed with it.

Ainz then called the guardians and explained what happened with some little changes here and there. He then told to summon some craftsman to help Kaijin.

At the Kingdom of Blumund's Free Union HQ, Guild Master Fuze debriefs three adventurers, Gido, Kaval, and Ellen, who are tired and hungry from their trip, on the state of the surrounding area. Simply put, their intelligence combined with the trio's report has confirmed two things: The Eastern Empire is not yet moving on the surrounding areas, and the second is that Veldora has indeed disappeared from his prison.

With this in mind, Fuze gives the trio three days off before sending them off on another investigation into the Great Jura Forest. While the three are complaining over wanting a longer break, they are approached by another adventurer named Shizu, who asks to go with them on their mission as the forest is on her way anyway.

Few days pass, Ainz had been training with Cocytus to become a better warrior. He also trained with his to have a better control on them. He then went to the village to inspect. It was coming along well. Thanks to the undead and the craftsman aswell as the Dwarves, the goblins were learning how to make weapons, armor, cloth and even some infrastructures.

A goblin arrives and says " Lord Ainz, a group of adventurers are currently being chased by Giant ants. "

Ainz says " Show me the way. "

Ainz then see four people running from the giant ants. Ainz decides to save so that he will be in their good side. He then sees the woman who look familiar save them. She then for some reason stop moving almost getting killed, but Ainz cast { Dragon lightning } that killed the last giant ant.

The woman mask falls down. Ainz gave her the mask. From the fight, He understood that she was above level 40. Ainz also immediately recognizes the woman. It was the Japanese that he saw in the ball from that dark elf.

Ainz says " I am Ainz ooal gown. "

The others introduce themselves. He then leads them to the village and gave them some food. Ainz can quickly the woman was Japanese from her mannerism. He then asks why they are here.

Once the Adventurers explain why they are there, Ainz confirms that the Freedom Association shouldn't have any problem with them building a village here. Meeting with Shizu alone, Ainz confirms their suspension that she is from Japan.

Ainz then says " I did live in Japan for a while and traveled to other worlds. "

Shizu then tells him that she was summoned to this world by magic on the tail end of the second world war. The individual who summoned her pulled her out of the firebombing of Japan.