Ch 6: Moments before disaster

It has been a day since his return. Gazel had told him that the Queen would like to meet him. Ainz and Rubedo had said their goodbyes to the students and Shizu since they will return to the city after his talk with the Queen. Ainz and Rubedo then start their journey to the Sarion.

Meanwhile, In the Kingdom of Falmuth, the King of Falmuth, Edmaris Falmuth, along with his ministers and Reyhiem, an Archbishop of the Western Holy Church, hold a conference pertaining to the Tempest Kingdom.

It seems that Falmuth had a significant amount of loss thanks to the monster nation. They start to discuss and what they should do.

Edmaris says " Archbishop, I would like to hear your opinion. What does the Western Holy Church think of this Monster nation? " 

Reyhiem says " I have received an order from above that they will like your help for the elimination of all the monsters there. They will also send the Ten Great Saints to help you in the crusade. "

Edmaris says " Gather the ministers. We will hold an urgent conference. Let us prepare ourselves for this crusade. "

Elsewhere, Diablo was talking with talking with Ultima and Demiurge. Demiurge had suggested that they should recruit more demons for their lord especially Blanc and Jaune. Diablo told him that he will recruit the two as soon as possible he then vanished.

With Ainz, Ainz's elf guide, that Gazel had recommended him, told him that the group will arrive at Sarion the next day. Since night time had arrived, Ainz had teleported back to Nazarick. Diablo had tells him to meet him in the cave. Ainz teleports there. 

He then see two woman there with Diablo, a white haired and a yellow haired. Ainz walks to them and Diablo quickly kneels to Ainz. 

The white haired says " So you are the one who named Noir. "

Ainz says " Yes, I am Ainz ooal gown, the ruler of Tempest. Who might you be? "

The yellow haired one says " We are acquaintance of Diablo. He has told us to come and serve you. " while flaring her demon lord haki at full power.

Ainz, not sensing it, says " So, you want to serve me. Diablo have you asked the Chief Blacksmith to create adamantine body for them. "

The two demons were surprised by his unflinching attitude to the haki. Diablo nods and brings out two Adamantine bodies. Ainz then tells them to enter the bodies which the two did. Ainz then names them. He names the white haired demon, Testarossa, and the yellow haired demon, Carrera. The two demons evolve into demon peer.

Diablo then tells him that Testarossa and Carrera both have two subordinates that each have 100 subordinates. Ainz sighs it is like the time he named Ultima's 202 subordinates and Diablo's 301 subordinates some day ago. Diablo's two subordinates and Ultima had went to the demon world and recruited their subordinates and also met an interesting demon and also recruited him along with his 100 subordinates. It was very annoying to Ainz thankfully his mana has grown to a significant degree. All the demons enter the orichalcum bodies Diablo presents them. Ainz then names the four direct subordinates and then uses Dark Sage to instantly name 150 of the demons. He then drinks some Mana potion and names the rest using Dark Sage. The four direct subordinates all evolve to demon peer. The demons were either diable chevaliers or arch demons.

All the demons bow in respect and loyalty to their master. Ainz then tells the diable chevaliers to help the orcs build roads and kijins to rebuild houses that were burnt down by the orcs. He then asks Agera, one of Carrera's direct subordinate, to oversee the demons that will help the kijins and Moss, one of Testarossa's direct subordinate, to oversee the demons that will help oversee the orcs. Ainz then teleports to Nazarick. He then does his paperwork and finishes it. He sighs and then goes outside to free his thoughts. He then walks around the city. He sees a goblina who was walking the streets.