ch 3: The demon lords and Jura Forest

Ainz had sent all the high Orcs except Geld S, the orc king and Geld Jr, the orc prince to the village.

The meeting day arrives, at the conference the ones attending were the following:

• some goblins; representing the goblins

• lizardmen's chief, his royal guard and its leader; for the lizardmen

• Treyni; for the dryad

• Geld S and Geld Jr; for orcs

• Sousuke and Benimaru; for Kijins

• Cocytus, Diablo and Demiurge; for the village

• Ainz; the chairman

Ainz says " I guess it is time to start the meeting since everyone is here. "

All of them were listening to him attentively.

Ainz continues " I will like to tell you that I don't blame the Orcs. Anyone here would have responded with the same resorts if they were in their place."

Ainz then tells them about the orc's situation.

Ainz says " I had taken them under me and so if you have a problem with them, you will have take them with me, but since the act of aggression can't be allowed. I will take all their sins. If you have any complaints, I will gladly hear them. "

Geld says " Please, wait... "

Ainz says " The moment I became your master, this was given. "

The lizardmen chief says " I see, but isn't that a bit unfair? "

Benimaru says " There is a single unchanging rule that rules overall monsters, the survival of the fitness. The moment you decided to fight, you should have that resolution. "

The lizardmen chief says " He is a kijin like sir Souei. The survival of the fittest. Indeed, it is as you say. Then, let us ignore the lizardmen's pride. "

Ainz says " So, is it fine with you? "

The lizardmen chief says " The winner of this war is Lord Ainz in the first place. I have no objection to your decisions. "

The lizardmen chief continues " However, there is something concerning this case...That I must confirm at all cost. By not charging the Orcs for their sins, Do you intend to welcome the surviving orcs into the forest? "

Ainz says " I am. My friends and I had a dream once. We wanted to create a place where all races can coexist without any need or worry, a place where everyone trust each other. How about it? Will you join us? "

Geld Jr says " Will it be fine for us to join as well? "

Ainz says " You are my subjects, but I won't let you slack off. "

The lizardmen chief says " We have no objections, either. We would love to cooperate. "

Right then, all of the individuals in the tent bow to Ainz.

Treyni says " It is decided. As the manager of the forest. I, Treyni, hearby pledge that I recognize lord Ainz as the new master of the Great Jura Forest. Under the name, the Great Alliance of the Jura Forest has been established. "

Ainz is shocked by this turn out, but composes himself and says " Rise. "

The meeting had ended.

Geld S call out for Benimaru and Sousuke.

Benimaru says " Do you need something, Geld S? "

Geld S says " Even now, I am sure you actually want to eradicate all the Orcs that attacked your village. Even if it is the survival of the fittest, Hatred isn't something so easily appeased. Could I possibly plead mercy with just my life? "