ch 7: Consequence

Luminous had just heard that her dear Hinata and others are going to help Falmuth in attacking Tempest. She had learned that the seven lunaries are the ones who ordered this. She flies to them hoping that She will arrive before her Hinata from getting killed by Ainz and also not wanting to have tension with her.

Yuuki had also learned of the attack of Falmuth. He had just told Shizu and the two were flying a wyvern to Tempest. Unfortunately for him, he had none of his servants near Tempest and had go for himself. He hoped at least Shizu could lessen his anger on humanity and will only destroy the Falmuth Kingdom.

Both the kingdom of Eurazania, Dwargon and Blumund were rushing to aid their ally after hearing that it was attacked by Falmuth. They were shocked and confused by the barbaric attack of the Nation. 

In the otherworlder's camp, The three otherworlders had went to their respective tent to take a nap for tomorrow's decisive battle. Their tents had began to shake for some reason. The three annoyingly got up and went outside their tent. They then saw each other.

Kirara says " Where you the one to shake my tent, Shogo? "

Shogo says " Why would I? But are you the one to shake my tent? "

The two start to argue. Kyoya notices that they were in a cave and quickly becomes on guard. 

Kyoya exclaims " You two, Shut up! We are in a cave right now. It seems that we are under attack. "

This makes the two focused. They then see someone walking towards them. It was Demiurge. They focus on him and became lax.

Shogo says " To think that stupid monster nation only send one monsters to attack us. It seems that we killed and injured too many of their top brass. "

Demiurge stayed silent. 

Kirara says " He is too scared to talk to us, but he does look nice. I think I will have him as a pet. "

She then uses her Bewilder skill and says " Kneel down. "

Demiurge stopped and says " That is not how you uses that skill. "

Demiurge then says { Prostrate yourself } using [ Command Mantra ]. Kirara then kneels down. Her head hitting the ground and bleeding. The other two are barely hanging on.

Demiurge says " My. My. To think you will feel the frustration of being the one getting controlled. "

Kyoya becomes wary of him. 

Kyoya says " Let's get rid of him before he can do anything else. "

Shogo says " Way ahead of you. " 

Shogo runs towards Demiurge. When he got near Demiurge. Demiurge casually uses Aspect of the Devil - Stout Demon's Gigantic Arms, his arm swelled up to several times its original size and casually punches him away. Blood came out of his mouth. 

Kyoya had activated his all seeing eye. He then uses Severer. His sword detaches from the hilt and multiplies into thirty swords. Demiurge uses Aspect of the Devil - Razor Sharp Claw, his claws became elongated, stretching beyond eighty centimetres. He then easily deflected all the swords. 

Demiurge says " Is that all you got. "

Shogo shouts " Don't underestimate us. " and runs to attack him.

Demiurge had disappeared from their sight. Shogo falls down.

Shogo says " What the hell tripped me? "

He then looks down to see that both his leg have been separated from his body. He then starts to scream in agony.

Demiurge appears behind Kyoya and says " I would have loved to continue to torture you, but I have to go and see my lord defeat your pitiful army. "