Chapter 13: Mystery Bonds

"Stupid, Aya-chan..." I muttered to myself. 

I entered my dormitory room after the workout session with Ayanokōji, and I had a little over an hour to prepare myself for class today.

So, to prepare for class, I entered my bathroom, unstripped myself, and quickly washed myself from the sweat that had built up earlier. Then, as I exited my shower, I dried myself off with a towel and followed the standard procedure that I had developed over the past months: I first applied the makeup that I had come to adore, then styled my hair into Shizuku's iconic half-up twin tails style.

After my hair and makeup, I put on a set of panties and an F-cup bra that was slightly more comfortable than the tighter sports bra I wore earlier today to prevent my chest from bouncing non-stop. It was still uncomfortable, but I had to deal with the many downsides of having a large rack.

One thing I could never get about Iruma-chan was how the hell was she capable of flaunting a body that was similar to mine, with these useless lumps only preventing me from being as mobile as I wanted to be.

Negative thoughts about my breasts aside, to complete my look, I finally dressed in my school uniform, wearing my pink shirt rather than a white one.

As I finally dressed, I hurried towards my kitchen and entered my pantry, where I pulled out two bentos I had made two nights ago, ready to be eaten by Yosuke-chan and me.

However, I had some time before classes started. Since the walk from here to my classroom was less than ten minutes, I plopped onto my bed after collecting all the necessary belongings into my bag. I started browsing on my phone to see if I missed anything important while snacking on the protein bar I had bought earlier for breakfast.

While surfing on my phone, a notification caught my attention. To my surprise, it was another message from Horikita.

[8:12:25 AM] [Suzune-chan 🤍] [Are you still in your room?]

I didn't expect another message from Horikita this soon after she messaged me to be weary of Kushida, as if I were unaware she was a massive fraud like myself. However, getting confirmation that the two of them had a prior connection before coming to this school was nice. 

[8:12:52 AM] [Yes? ( ô ‸ ō )....?????]

[8:13:13 AM] [Suzune-chan 🤍] [Meet me at the bottom of the elevator. I want to talk with you on the way to class.]

I think she might have a crush on me.

Unfortunately for her, I'm not into cold-hearted women like Horikita. But something about Horikita wanting to talk to me made me feel thrilled.

[8:13:35 AM] [Give me a a minute! (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ]

A sudden rush of energy filled me to the point that I felt giddy throughout my body. Maybe it was the excitement of seeing Horikita or all of my classmates, whom I love so much. In a hurry with this newfound energy, I grabbed my bag and happily skipped my way out of my room. I made my way towards the elevator to take me downwards to the bottom floor.

As the elevator reached the receptionist floor, I stepped out and let my gaze wander until it locked with the crimson-eyed girl who haunts me in my sleep, Harukawa-chan, I mean Horikita. 

The girl gave me am icy cold glare once she noticed my presence, causing me to feel a shiver reigning through my spine. However, I pushed away my non-existent fears and waved in Horikita's direction as I called out her name.

"Yo! Horikita-chan!" 

"Morning, Sakura-san."

When Horikita greeted me, her nasty, cold glare didn't falter. It only got stronger, as if she was angry at me for something. Well, I did a lot of stuff to her the past two days that she didn't find pleasant, so I wonder what she could be upset at me this time for.