round two

THE GIRLS HAD A BUNCH OF practices before their first away game all the way in North Carolina, all of which Nika was being rude to her while Geno wasn't watching. Rosie was almost at her breaking point with the girl. She was so mean to her, but sometimes it felt different, sometimes it felt flirty, but maybe Rosie was just delusional.

They we're currently doing a scrimmage at the end of practice to prepare for their game that was in three days. Rosie, Paige, Aaliyah, Kk, and Ines against Azzi, Nika, Ice, Caroline, and Aubrey. They were man to man, Nika had been passed the ball and Rosie was guarding her. The two girls were both immensely talented when playing defense. However, both of them were slacking a bit when they guarded each other, for some reason they were distracted by each other. This time Nika stepped back and shot a three, making it in. Rosie sighed at her performance.

"Good D baby." Nika winked before running to the other side of the court.

Rosie simply rolled her eyes and tried to ignore the burning sensation on her cheeks.

This time the rolls were reversed, Nika guarding Rosie. Rosie looked her straight into the eyes, winked and also shot a three making it. "Good D baby." The girl mocked.

Nika shoulder bumped her with a slight smirk on her face as Rosie ran past her.

Geno finally let them go after Rosie's team had won the scrimmage by 2 points. They all went home and gathered their packed bags as they had to immediately get on the bus to the airport after practice.

Rosie sat next to Kk as the girl was matching her energy at the moment. The two of them were being the loudest on the bus, sitting in the very back seat, talking, laughing, and making tiktoks. They made a tiktok of a picture from when they went out; Rosie with her orange dress in front of all the girls who were dressed casually and they put the text "why am i the only one serving cunt here 😭😭😭omg 😭 im so embarrassed 😭😭😭"

The two girls were absolutely dying with laughter at this as Kk pressed post. They laughed for a couple more minutes straight before deciding to check the comments. A lot of the comments were just laughing, but there were quite a few pointing out the fact that Nika was caught lacking. She was staring at Rosie with lust in her eyes. "Why is Nika looking at you like she wanna passionately make-out with you." Kk snorted trying to whisper.

Rosie slapped her hand onto the girls mouth im hopes nobody heard her loud mouth. "Kk! She's not even." Rosie laughed as her eyes widened.

They had finally arrived at the airport, Kk and Rosie's energy never dying down.

They all noticed the Chick Fil A right next to their gate, all looking at each other with knowing looks, immediately heading in line to order.

They had all finished stuffing their faces, and it was about time to start boarding. Rosie's energy had faltered after she ate, feeling a little more tired.

They were all looking at their seating assignments, Rosie ended up with the middle seat in between Ice and Nika. They both sat with airpods in their ears, clearly not wanting to talk. Rosie understood however, her and Kk were quite loud on the bus. Her eyes felt heavy, she eventually fell asleep.

She was woken up by Ice who shook both her and Nika awake. She groggily stood up and grabbed her bag. They hopped on the shuttle to the hotel, Rosie as well as almost everyone else struggled to keep their eyes open.

"Hey guys I know you're all tired here's your roommates for the year, no complaining, no switching, we are a team alright." Geno announced when they got to the front desk to check in.