This is your school

🌷🕯️🎀🦢🩰🌹🪽

It's the first morning of school, and the classes start just after lunch because, let's be honest, no demons will be waking up for morning classes in hell.

Since the lava moons in Wrath were always so hot and bright, Clarity had trouble getting used to the glowing red of the pentagram in Pride. Still, her internal clock would force her to wake up at an ungodly hour in the morning to do her makeup and get some reading done before her first class.

Her morning makeup was done flawlessly when she applied a soft red palette to her eyes, followed up with fire-proof mascara and a gentle moisturizer to keep her face. As for her outfit, she decided on a chic white dress with an open back, gold accessories, and red heels and pinned a rose to her side to complete her look.

Last night, as Bee had promised, a party was thrown for her, but people knew less of her as they just went to get fucked up, which explained why there were so few in class today

As soon as she went into class, she almost did a doubletake when she saw Pete in front of a group of boys; he looked her way, lowering a feather from his vision to shoot her a smile. He didn't just stop there, though. With a swap of his wings, he quickly redirected the group's attention towards the new demoness at the classroom door.

"Now, all of you freaks of nature," he sang before gesturing to her. "This is Clarity Cipher~"

Did she mention he twirled and ascended in front of her person? Because Pete here was more chipper than last night. She smiled nervously at him, somewhat happy to know a familiar face, "Am I late, or does everyone come early here?"

His large, warm eyes moved to her, and his beak displayed a bright smile. "Nope, just morning club meeting, s'all," he said, then his head rolled to the group. "Otherwise, none of these lazy-ass mother*uckers would even show."

The group consisted of the flamboyant Phoenix himself and two other interesting figures, each looking aristocratic and a descendant of hell's deadly sins.

One of the boys, a reptilian-like demon with an intricate marking on his forehead, leaned back on his chair, "Yeah fuck you, morning bird, for doing thisss." His tail did that snake thing at the end, reminding Clarity of the end of a whip.

"Oh, I meant step-mother*uckers." With a hand on his chest, Pete corrected himself rather proudly.

Clarity choked at the blatant language.

Another one of the boys, a green demon with aquatic features and sharp teeth, spoke up, "Well, aren't you fucked, Phenex."

"I ain't fucking no one here. You on the other hand~"

"I don't want to hear that coming from the fowl that jumped on the new girl."

"Well, maybe-"

"Shut the hell up." Spoke a dull voice, making Clarity turn to see a looming figure of a demon, a horned, demonic creature with fur and cloven hooves, resembling a final imp boss; he was donning red sports attire and black shades as he had just entered the class. His voice turned low as he leaned into Clarity, "Don't you find them annoying?"