A little help

🌷🕯️🎀🦢🩰🌹🪽

Charlie and Hellsa were lounging in the common room of the girls' dorm, the air thick with tension. Hellsa, sprawled out on one of the couches, twirled a lock of her hair, her eyes glinting. Charlie sat on the opposite side, her expression a mixture of annoyance.

"Go on, Charlie, go cry to the teacher. Tell them I was nasty to you," Hellsa taunted, a wicked smile playing on her lips.

Charlie scowled, her patience wearing thin. "Shut up, Hellsa. You're such a jerk."

"Oh, Charlie, you're so mean." Hellsa put her hands over her chest in mock hurt. "I'm really upset. I think I'm gonna cry. Then I'd be just like you. Cry like a little daddy's girl. Oh, look out, here comes Clary."

Clarity entered the room, her expression brightening when she saw her friends, but it quickly shifted to hostility as she sensed the tension in the air.

"Knock it off, Hellsa. You're out of line," Clarity snapped, her voice filled with frustration.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was hanging out in the pussies' dorm. Silly me," Hellsa retorted, her tone dripping with sarcasm.

Clarity glanced between the two, not entirely sure of what had transpired before her arrival. "Hey, what's going on?"

"Shut up, girl. You're boring," Charlie said, dismissing Hellsa with a wave of her hand.

Hellsa bristled. "Boring? I'm boring? You're none too interesting yourself, friend."

Hellsa took a moment to calm herself, a sly smile replacing her previous aggression. "Look, I'm sorry—both of you. I apologize. Happy? I just get a little over-excited. Forgive me."

Charlie and Clarity exchanged glances. "Forget it. It's cool," Clarity muttered, though the tension still lingered.

Hellsa gestured for a huddle, her eyes gleaming with a new idea. "Anyway, I've got a good idea for some fun. Let's go out and torment someone really helpless and unfortunate—like that homeless imp." She laughed, the sound harsh and unforgiving. "Come on."

Clarity hesitated, a look of disgust crossing her face. The idea repulsed her, but she followed Hellsa anyway, not wanting to be left out or seen as weak. Charlie stayed behind, her face a mask of indecision.

"You coming, little Charlie? Come on, I'm sorry. I'll give you a kiss if that's what you want," Hellsa mocked, her voice dripping with false sweetness.

"Shut up," Charlie snapped, sounding exhausted and done with the entire situation.

"Then come on," Hellsa beckoned, her tone more commanding. After a moment of hesitation, Charlie sighed and reluctantly followed them.

As they made their way through the campus, Clarity's mind raced. She felt a deep unease about what they were about to do, she grew up around imps and went to school with them. The image of the homeless imp, huddled and vulnerable, only made her stomach churn more.

"Let's make this quick," Clarity thought to herself, trying to push away the guilt that was already gnawing at her.

Clarity, Hellsa, and Charlie walked together through the desolate paths of the school, their footsteps echoing in the eerie silence. The isolated dump they were headed to was notorious for being a haven for the school's most unfortunate inhabitants. Today, they sought out the homeless imp rumored to lurk there.

"Where is this dirty old perv?" questioned Hellsa.

The area was bleak and desolate, with broken furniture, discarded items, and the occasional flicker of greenish hellfire casting eerie shadows. Clarity glanced around, trying to locate the imp amidst the debris. Hellsa and Charlie, meanwhile, began bickering again, their voices rising above the silent wasteland.