⋆ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 10 ⋆

2:00 a.m.

Arnav POV

As I sit on my terrace, feeling the gentle breeze on my face and gazing up at the twinkling stars above, I can't help but feel a sense of peace wash over me. It's nights like these that I feel the presence of my parents the strongest, as if they are watching over me from somewhere beyond.

The glow of the moon above always brings a smile to my face, reminding me of my little Chanda. The first time I laid eyes on her, she had a baby face that shone like the moon itself. That's why I named her Chanda.
My Chanda, my little ray of light.

When the ache of missing my mumma and Papa becomes too much to bear, I retreat to the sanctuary of my terrace. The familiar sights and sounds of the night sky soothe my soul and bring me a sense of comfort unlike anything else. In those quiet moments, I feel a connection to my parents that transcends words or physical presence.

" I hope I making you both proud " , I whispered.

Suddenly I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me from behind. Startled, I turned around to see my love, with a heartwarming smile on her face, looking at me with so much love and admiration.

"They are proud of you," Ekaksh said, appearing beside us with Shraddha.

" So you both are officially together " I asked making them agreed and blushed.

" I think we should atleast tell them " , Ekaksh said after minute of silence.

" About what " , both of them asked . I see Ekaksh and he nodded me , maybe they will help us.

" Mumma and Papa was murdered it wasn't an accident. They were gone to Udaipur to find something, when we investigated we came to know they were at the hospital in which Chanda's birth took place " , I said shocking both of them.

" When we go through more details, we come to know that after she was born their was an attack held in front but we think it was distraction the actual attack was held in Bua's room . " , Ekaksh told them.

" Two years back I found some people having tabs on Chanda , if we connect all the theories it is possible they were behind her and when my parents came to know who were they , they killed them" , I ended , staring the sky.

" We should tell Dadu or Nanu about this ", Meera suggested.

" We did they told us not to involve and never bring this thing up ever again , so we secretly investigated about this " he sighs.

" That means they are hiding something, something important or...maybe someone " , Shraddha said thinking.

" Why we are not aware about this " , we all startled by hard voice coming from behind us.

" Isn't she our sister too ?" , Yug and Yag questioned.

" We just don't want you both to get in the mess " , Ekaksh said.

" Well we are in now , so you both have to involve us now" , Yug state , there is no point of arguing because they will not gonna back out.

" As , Shraddha di said ' maybe someone ', I think there is a possibility about someone, as you said there was an attack also in Badi Ma's room , but there might be something important happened making both of them go that place after 5 years " , Yag state .

It does somehow make sense why Mumma and Papa go after 5 years to find something when they got safe , maybe there was someone we don't know that makes both of them to go and find.

UGGH, this is so confusing right now .

" We will discuss this late , we should all go and sleep now .  We don't know what Shivanya planned for us in the morning " , Ekaksh chuckled. Then we all moved to our respective rooms.