⋆ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 35 ⋆

Third POV

As soon as Bua revealed the reason behind Shivanya's parents' death, everyone was stunned, feeling betrayed and above all, shaking with rage. The atmosphere was thick with tension, every breath heavy with the weight of the revelation.

Suddenly, three gunshots rang out in unison, startling everyone.

Shivanya's shot hit Nitya's right shoulder, causing her to scream in pain and clutch the wound. Blood oozed through her fingers, her eyes wide with shock.

Isha's shot struck Bua's left leg, making her

collapse to the ground, howling in agony. Her eyes filled with fear as she realized the gravity of her confession.

Vaishnavi's shot found its mark in Fufaji's left shoulder, sending him reeling backward, his face contorted in pain and disbelief.

The room descended into chaos, but amidst the pandemonium, Shivanya's voice rang clear and cold. "This is what happens when you cross me. When you hurt my family. When you take what's mine."

They all heard clapping from the corner of the room, followed by a whistle. "Wow, again, why did you leave the organization?" a voice whined.

They turned towards the sound, confused by the unfamiliar face, except Vaishnavi and Isha, who seemed happy to see the person. Shivanya was puzzled.

"What the hell are you doing here, Saad?" Shivanya shouted at him.

"Oh, it was me who invited him," Isha squealed in happiness, drawing a glare from Rudraksh.

"Why?" he asked, glaring at Saad.

"Well, all this had to be recorded, so we invited him for recording and having a live show. And after all, he was dying to meet Shivanya after so long ," Vaishnavi said, smiling as she rushed to hug Saad, making Rudransh curse under his breath.

"Seriously?" Shivanya said in disbelief.

"Wait, you all knew this was going to happen?" Arnav asked, confused.

"Yes, we all knew. They filled us in last night after we got home," Meera explained.

"If you knew, then why did you do all this drama?" Nitya glared at Shivanya.

Shivanya just rolled her eyes, and Isha replied, "Well, what's more fun than this? We got to treat you properly."

Fufaji's face twisted in anger and desperation. "You set all this up just to expose us?"

"Precisely," Saad said, stepping forward with a smug grin. "We knew you were up to something, and now we get your revelation in front of the family and bonus point we got to watch our beloved Shivanya's plan which we enjoyed so much."

"Why did you kill my son?" Dadu's voice trembled with betrayal, his face etched with pain.

"Not right now, Dadu. We will get every answer, but not right now," Shivanya whispered, her voice gentle yet firm.

"They deserve more pain than this," Aarav said, his voice trembling with rage.

"Of course, don't worry," Isha said, patting his shoulder reassuringly.

"Dadda, can we have them taken to the basement? We'll deal with them later. Right now, my muchkins will be going to get back home from their playhouse, I don't think anybody wants them to witness this," Shivanya asked Arnav, who nodded and called his guards to drag the wounded trio to the basement.

A sudden crash echoed through the room, causing everyone to turn and see Shivanya's Nanu breaking down, a vase shattered at his feet.

"The murderer of our children was right under our noses, and we didn't know," he said, his voice breaking as his wife hugged him tightly.