⋆ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 20 ⋆

Ana POV

After coming back to Rathore Mahal, I was doing my work on the laptop in Shiv's room as he still didn't allow me to go in the guest room.

After some time, he came into the room, raising his eyebrow at me. I knew he wanted me to wrap up my work and sleep like he had been insisting for the past five days. But no, tonight I would ignore him; no matter what, I was not going to listen to him.

"Ana, c'mon, get ready for sleep, it's late," he said. I ignored him and focused on my work.

"Don't be stubborn, baby," he whispered, making me glare at him for calling me baby.

He literally used the advantage of me being mute.

"Don't glare at me, Jaan, it will never scare me," he joked, making me glare harder. I was literally pissed at him; he used these names to tease me into going to sleep.

"You really want me to get into bed and make you sleep, right?" he said in a seductive tone, slowly stepping towards the bed.

This time, instead of getting scared, I stood up abruptly on the bed, making him flinch. I stomped my leg on the bed and glared harder.
I smirked internally.

"Whoa, easy there, She-Hulk!" he exclaimed, holding up his hands in mock surrender.

Third POV

Shivansh regretted saying those words. All these days, she had been scared of him and gone to sleep, but not tonight. Tonight, he would pay for all the teasing he had done over the past five days.

"Okay, calm down, She-Hulk," he exclaimed, holding up his hands in surrender.

"Jaan, I was just teasing..." he started again but was cut off by a pillow landing on his face.

When he opened his eyes to glare at her, he saw a stick in her hand. Seeing her face, he began to step backward, trying to lighten her mood. "You know, you look like a cute kid trying to be angry," which only fueled her anger.

She moved toward him with the stick at a fast pace, making his eyes widen, and he ran out of the room.

"Ana, I'm sorry! Stop running," he yelled as he entered the living room where everyone was present.

Everyone was shocked and amused to see Ana chasing Shivansh with a stick. They were somewhat relieved to see Shivansh acting more like himself rather than being cold. Even Vaishnavi was surprised to see this side of Ana.

"Hey, what's wrong, guys?" Chandni asked, trying to make them stop.

"I don't know; I just told her to go to sleep," Shivansh said as he stopped behind his mother.

Ana glared at him harder for lying and signed, "No, he’s lying."

Shraddha came forward and asked Shivansh again, "What did you do, Shivansh?"

"I didn't do anything. Ask her if you want. Right, Jaan?" he said, coming toward Ana and whispering the last part so only she could hear.

She was getting more frustrated, knowing she couldn't beat him with the stick in front of everyone, so she stomped on his foot and smirked.

"Ow... ANA," he yelled in pain and stepped toward her, but she ran and hid behind Yug, making everyone laugh.

"Bhaiya, step aside," Shivansh said to Yug while glaring at Ana. Yug turned to see her head shaking with innocent eyes and a pout.

It reminded him of Shivanya, how she had come to him for help after pranking her brothers.

"He teased me a lot in the room, made me sleep early by threatening me, ordered me around all the time, and didn't let me move to the guest room too," she signed, making the brothers, Meera, and Vaishnavi shocked, even Shivansh was surprised, as only they knew sign language.