⋆ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 43 ⋆

Third POV

The next morning, birds chirped and the morning rays entered the room through the window, waking Shivanya. She slowly stretched her arms and checked the time. With a mischievous grin, she got up and got fresh.

Seeing she still had some time before they needed to leave, she hatched a playful plan. With extra energy and mischief in her brain, she filled a bucket with cold water and ice, smirking evilly. Quietly, she made her way to Aarav's room, tiptoeing as she opened the door.

She saw him sleeping soundly, and her grin widened. Counting silently, "One, two, three," she immediately poured the icy bucket over him.

Aarav jolted awake, screaming, "TSUNAMI! TSUNAMI!"

Before he could comprehend what was happening, Shivanya grabbed some powder and feathers she had prepared, throwing them over him.

Aarav looked bewildered, now covered in water, powder, and feathers, making him look like a very confused bird. Shivanya burst into laughter.

"What the heck, Shivanya?!" Aarav shouted, trying to wipe the mess off.

"Good morning, Sleeping Donkey!" she teased, still laughing uncontrollably.

Aarav glared at her, a mix of amusement and annoyance on his face. "You're so dead, piggy!"

Shivanya stuck her tongue out playfully and bolted out of the room, with Aarav hot on her heels. Their chase echoed through the palace halls, adding to the morning hustle.

As they dashed through the corridors, their laughter and shouts drew the attention of everyone in the palace.

Nanu and Nani, sitting in the grand hall, chuckled as Aarav barreled past them, shouting, “Get back here, you little rascal!”

Dadu and Dadi, enjoying their morning tea on the veranda, smiled and shook their heads as the chase continued through the gardens. “Reminds me of the good old days,” Dadu remarked, sipping his tea.

Mamashri and Chote Papa, busy with preparations, paused to watch the commotion. “Looks like Aarav finally got his wake-up call,” Mamashri laughed.

Mamishri and Choti Ma, who were supervising the kitchen staff, exchanged amused glances as the group dashed by. “I hope they don’t break anything!” Choti Ma called out, laughing.

Arnav, Ekaksh, Rudraksh, and Rudransh, who were discussing plans for the day in the study, looked up as the chaos erupted around them. “Aarav really needed that wake-up,” Rudraksh commented, grinning.

Isha and Vaishnavi, coming from the garden, watched with wide eyes as they sprinted past. “What’s going on?” Isha asked, bewildered.

Meanwhile, Meera, Chandni, Mishti, and Shraddha stood in the hallway, watching the spectacle with amused expressions. "Looks like someone is in trouble," Mishti said, giggling.

"Typical Shivanya," Meera remarked, shaking her head fondly.

Finally, Aarav managed to catch Shivanya by the arm. "Got you!" he declared, breathing heavily.

"Now it's time for payback," Aarav said and tickled her, making her laugh.

"Okay... okay... hahahah... stop, you Donkey!" she breathed heavily while laughing.

"Okay, okay... that's it, I think she got it," Yug said, detaching her from Aarav.

"Ohh God, Aarav, you actually look like a bird," Yag laughed, making others laugh too. Aarav, feeling embarrassed, glared at his laughing sister.