⋆ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 49 ⋆

Third POV

Shivaay, along with Yug and Yag, thoroughly searched the first floor. As Shivaay approached a door, his heart began to race for reasons he couldn’t quite place.

He swung it open and froze. Inside were Hardik and Aarti, who stared back at him in surprise. The air was thick with an inexplicable sense of familiarity.

Shivaay blurted , “Why do all the beautiful ladies end up with old men?”

Aarti smiled softly, but Hardik’s expression darkened. “Who the hell are you calling old man, you brat?” Hardik retorted.

Shivaay, still caught off guard, replied cheekily, “You.”

Before anyone could react, Yag and Yug entered the room. Yag, noticing Shivaay’s confusion, asked, “Did you find her?”

“No, but there’s some old man and a beautiful lady,” Shivaay said, winking at Aarti. Hardik’s glare intensified, and he held Aarti closer.

Yug and Yag exchanged puzzled glances before stepping fully into the room. As they saw the couple, their eyes widened in shock and tears.

“Badi Ma! Badi Papa!” Yug and Yag exclaimed.

Hardik and Aarti’s eyes went wide with realization. They rushed forward, enveloping their nephews in tight embraces and kissed their head.

" Yug , Yag ", they both whispered with tears and the twins nodded while giving their small smile.

Shivaay stood there, still bewildered, trying to piece together the situation.

Yag, seeing Shivaay’s confusion, gave him a gentle whack on the head. “They’re your Papa and Mumma, you idiot!”

Yug chuckled, “Shivanya was right—you really are dumb.”

Hardik and Aarti were still confused as for them Shivanya's twin is dead , and he is neither Aarav not Arnav then who is he.

Yug approached them, his voice steady. “Badi Ma, Bade Papa, I know this is confusing, but we will explain everything. For now, meet your youngest son, Shivanya’s twin, Shivaay.”

As Hardik and Aarti processed the revelation, their eyes widened in shock. They took in the sight of Shivaay, who stood before them, his face a mask of disbelief and raw emotion.

Shivaay had always believed he would never have the chance to meet his parents, to feel their love and care. The realization that they were here, in front of him, was overwhelming. Tears streamed down his face, his heart aching with a mix of sorrow and profound joy.

Aarti, her eyes brimming with tears, reached out and gently cupped Shivaay’s face. “Mera beta,” she whispered, her voice trembling with both relief and love.

Hardik, equally emotional, placed his hands on Shivaay’s shoulders, his own tears falling freely. “We thought we’d lost you forever,” he said, his voice breaking.

Shivaay, feeling the warmth and tenderness he had yearned for, collapsed into his mother’s embrace. He sobbed uncontrollably, the years of longing and separation flooding out. Hardik joined the embrace, wrapping his arms around both Shivaay and Aarti, his own tears mingling with theirs.

---

As Rudraksh emerged, Arnav and Ekaksh rushed to him, enveloping him in a tight embrace. They quickly pulled back, checking him over with frantic hands, ensuring he wasn’t hurt. “Are you okay? Did they do anything to you?” Arnav asked, his voice thick with worry.

Before Rudraksh could respond, he was engulfed in another hug—this time from Rudransh, his twin brother. Rudransh clung to him, tears streaming down his face as he choked out, “I hate you so much! You should’ve always been with me, I am your little twin. Do you know what I would’ve done if anything happened to you?”