CHAPTER 12

Y/N'S POV:

I wake up. My hair a mess. Deep, dark bags under my eyes. Dried traces of tears down my cheek. 26 missed calls from dad.

Guess I was not the only person that got no sleep. Dad. He might be worried because of my panic attack yesterday. I'm dialing my dad as I hear the ringtone.

Dad. I see him. I hug him. He looks at me. His face is tensed yet he is so handsome. Everyoung.

"Y/n, I was worried. Did you have a dream? Do you feel okay? You're inhalers fine right?"

"Dad trust me. I know what I saw. I saw her. It's not a dream." Or is it?

"I'm sorry Y/n, I didn't know this marriage would impact you this bad" My dad says, sadness evident in his tone

I want to scream out of my lungs that I did see her. I'm not FVCKING DREAMING. I want to tell him about the picture, that accident at the lawn. HE HAS TO BELIEVE ΜΕ.

I'm about to speak when I see Mrs.Jeon behind us. She. Her eyes are puffy.

"Y/n" I see her dressed. OH the court hearing. 

I didn't tell dad. I dart my eyes at him, "Dad... That today"

"I'm sorry kid. I failed to protect you. I broke my promise" I see tears slide down his cheek as he leaves. He knows about this? Mrs.Jeon? If Mrs.Jeon wasn't there, I could've told him. Told him everything.

I can't get myself to think of anything. Yelena. My sister.

We're at the court. My dad gently squeezes my hand, his sign of assuring me as I'm lead to the box. 

I don't know what's happening. Why is she sleeping there? Why did she look tired? Yelena went missing. We assumed she ran away. But she's at home. But why is she not among us? Why did I hear a shriek that night? Does Jungkook know about her? Did he find her?

That accident. That photograph. Yelena

I dart my eyes at mom. She's looking straight at me. Is she? No, why should she Not want to see her son happy? 

My thoughts are interrupted by Jungkook's voice as he leans down and says, "Who are you waiting for?"

I glance up. The judge.

JUDGE: "Jeon Y/n, so you agree that you wish to part ways and we proceed with it's finalization?"

I see my world spinning. If I say yes, I can leave. Think all of it were my hallucinations and live with my dad. Without Yelena. No I can't do that. I need to- - I need to-- I look at Jungkook. His eyes are staring straight at me. 

I look at him as I say, "I need 3 months time for us."