CHAPTER 5

"did I pay your sister less?"

Your eyes widen as you hear him say that. His mother comes in-

"JEON: JUNGKOOK! Watch your mouth." Mrs. Jeon dashes closer to you, pushing Jungkook Aside as she says,  "You are fine, right? Don't mind him, come with me."

Before you could say anything Jungkook holds your hand and pulls you by force. You already felt dizzy as the dress was heavy. 

He started dragged you downstairs. You felt irritated as there was so much choas with his family members, screaming in the background.

"Jungkook, please listen to me" Ignoring your words, he continued dragging you towards the door. He lets you go with force and you fall on the floor.

"The door's open. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW."

"Jungko-" you were afraid. This was all new to you. You looked at Mrs. Jeon with your teary eyes.

"JUNGKOOK!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND...YOU CAN'T TREAT YOUR WIFE LIKE THAT- what has gotten into you, my son." Mrs. Jeon says as you see Jungkook staring straight at you with his bloodshot eyes.

By then, Lia comes to you and she supports you to stand up.

"SHE...she is just a slutty women as her sister."  

A slaps echoes through the background as Mrs. Jeon slaps Jungkook,  "I NEVER TAUGHT YOU THAT"

Jungkook was taken aback but still he says in a low tone, "I don't fuvking care about her existence even"

Mrs. Jeon's eyes widen. You felt your body becoming heavy, and in no time, You fall down with thud.

NEXT DAY:

You wake up to see yourself in a big king sized bed, all alone. You gasp and look around as you have no idea where you were. Your head felt quite heavy. You were feeling so weak as you didn't have anything from the last day. You look at yourself to see that you were wearing something else.

You gasp as worse thoughts clouded your mind. The events of yesterday slowly crawl to your mind. You try finding your phone, to call Yelena but you couldn't find it as it had been broken yesterday. You're still in your bed when you are remained of what Jungkook said

"Did I pay your sister less?"

"Didn't they love eachother? Why did he say so that she-"

"Good morning!!" You were startled by the sudden interruption. It was Lia. You give her a weak smile.

"Agioo!! Look at how wake you are. Here, have this" Lia passes you a glass of water and a tray with food that she had brought along with her. You refuse to take it as you were scared. Because you didn't know these people.