CHAPTER 7

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUH? THIS IS NOT HOW IT WORKS JUNGKOOK" You yell

"AND I DON'T WANT IT TO WORK"

Your fists go tighter around his collar as you exclaim, "THIS CANT GO LIKE THIS! I know it's hard for you to accept the fact that Yelen-"

Before you could complete, he pushes you away and throws the nearby glass, which broke into pieces and some of them even pierced through your skin. You hiss in pain. He glares at you with his bloodshot eyes. Tears automatically started reflecting in your eye but you tried your best not to show it in front of Jungkook.

"SHUT UP!! Your sister is going to beg for me and I DON'T FUVKING CARE. I see got some courage to talk back huh?" He twists your hand in such a way that now you're back was hitting his chest. You close your eyes tight in grief. Tears fell as his grip was getting tighter each and every second. 

You could sense Jungkook coming closer towards your ears, whispering― "Don't provoke me to show my evil side. Better be a good girl otherwise the consequences won't be good for your dear dad. Got it?" Your eyes widened hearing what he said. You shake your head continuously. 

You hear him again, "Be a good girl and NEVER FUVKING TALK BACK TO ME" he releases you from his grip and walks away. You look at your wrist which was coloured red due to his tight grip. You wipe your tears and begin to pick up the broken pieces of glass when you hear someone -

??: "Please don't embarrass me more by doing this" You turn around to see Mrs. Jeon standing behind. You wake up

"oh..Mrs. Jeon-"

"Y/n I'm sorry for his behavior. Being a women I spoiled another women's life. I didn't even mind to think of you in front of my image."

You let out a small smile as you tell her, "No Mrs. Jeon...I can understand Jungkook's situation. I was atleast asked but he was not even asked for his consent for marriage."

"Please don't address me as Mrs. Jeon. You are married to Jungkook. Please consider me as your mom. I know I may not be deserving for it but-"

"Mom-" You hug her tightly. It was a very overwhelming moment for you as you had called someone 'mom' for the first time.

"Y/n, It's time. Go sleep okay? I'll ask someone to clean this up" She smiles at you as you return the smile back. You go back to your room.

TIME SKIPS: NEXT DAY

You were feeling extremely tired and depressed. You felt lost. You were heading towards your room when you see a small girl in there. She was sitting on the bed. She looks at you with her cute, doughy face

??: "Are you Y/n? The girl mom was talking about?" You were confused

"MOM?" You ask her. Seeing the cute girl's face, a soft feeling emerged within.

"Her hands were too tiny and cute. She is-" Just then, a lady enters the room. You have never seen her before