intro | wooing meera rai

"I married you only to get you on your knees. And last night was a sight to behold."

"I don't understand."

"You're too slow for a high school teacher, Meera Rai. Tsk tsk. It means I married you to fuck with you, fuck your life and fuck you. It means you're done, Meera, you're finished."

_

Meera Rai
- the teacher 

"My self-respect will always come first. I'm nothing without it."

&

&

Vihaan Singh Chauhan
- the architect 

"There's nothing more comical than women trying to be at par with men."

_

_

Vihaan Singh Chauhan didn't just hate Meera Rai, he wanted to destroy her confidence, her no-nonsense attitude and her holier than thou character.

and he took six days of wooing and six months of pining to get her to love him.

so he could marry her and finish her.

bring her on her knees.

Nothing could go wrong with showing women their actual place - on their knees begging for more.

False. Everything went wrong. Especially when the woman in question was Meera Rai.

_

Trigger Warning

Egoistic and Misogynist Male Lead, physical abuse, marital rape, mildly dark and mature scenes

_

Playlist 💫

• mere naam tu • mere humsafar (ost) • all I want • sajni • ek dil ek jaan • what was i made for • ghodey pe sawar • ve kamleya (sufi) • nadaan parindey • choo lo • what makes you beautiful • gul • cardigan

_

A/n a general request to readers, if this story appeals you in any or form, make sure to vote and comment. i intend to finish this story but i'd love to hear your inputs too.

the MC is going to be a mc, so if you love toxic male characters grovel on their knees you are at the right place!