chapter 1

"yah! Shen! Come here.. we're playing truth or dare.." Kai called out and Ricky nodded as he stumbled between drunk people.

He seated himself near gyuvin , his friend.

"Ricky-ah, the game's really harsh.." he whined as he clinged into ricky's arm.

"nothing that I can't handle.." he spoke as he focused on the game.

The bottle had rotated again and Ricky prayed that it shouldn't point on him.

"Ahh.. Ricky and jaemin... " The host announced.

Jaemin began with his question..

"Ricky! Truth or dare?" He has a sinister smirk in his face.
Ricky wasn't fazed by this and stared into his eyes.

Ricky hated how everyone chose truth and then had to expose themselves. He respectes his privacy a lot so a dare wouldn't harm.

"Dare!" He proclaimed keeping a straight face and gyuvin shook his head in terror.

"I..I dare you to make Kim jiwoong fall in love with you..but within a week. " he said and clasped his hands in excitement.

Gasps and oos went around the circle.

"Dare accepted!" He said but internally he was sweating..

'kim jiwoong, has a very nasty character and the worst he's straight. How would I make him fall in love with me?' he thought and Gyuvin patted his back.

Everyone stared at him waiting for him to make a move towards the heartthrobe who was seated a room away chugging down a glass of whiskey.

Ricky abruptly stood up and walked towards the glass door and pushed himself in.

Jiwoong was alone.

He slowly crept from the back and sighed.

When he came face to face with the guy, he knew jiwoong was wasted.

"u-uh,Kim jiwoong.." he started and the guy groaned.

"what do you want?!" He grumbled as he looked up.

"I-uh..can we be f-friends?" Ricky panicked and groaned at what he said.

"Okay. Now go back." Jiwoong grumbled as he laid down again.

'oh, this is embarrassing.'. He thought as was about to leave when the guy held his hand.

"W-wait! Can you.*.hiccup.*. drop me off at my home?" He asked and Ricky agreed.

"Your address?" Ricky asked and jiwoong spurted it out and Ricky began to lift him.

Jiwoong was heavy. He was a bit muscular. But ,Ricky could handle it.

This was when he realised , jiwoong was small. As in, he was shorter and much thinner than him.

As he left the room, the guys whisled and he looked at gyuvin for him but gyuvin could only look at him with empathy.

He struggled to lift the guy and slowly placed him in his car.

Ricky struggled to find jiwoong's house.

"uh jiwoong? " He patted him but jiwoong groaned and snuggled into his hand.

Ricky blushed in panic and removed his hand causing jiwoong to whine.

"Jiwoong, we've reached your house.." he said and jiwoong's eyes shot up.

"Who are you !" He suddenly shouted as he got out.

This scared Ricky and he too got out shaking his head.

"I'm a classmate of yours.." he reasoned.

"I know.. Shen quanrui or nicknamed Ricky.." Ricky was shocked. Is this guy even drunk.

"and..thanks for the free ride.." he winked and Ricky was in shock.

Ricky watched as the guy stumbled inside his house.

"Stupid! Arrogant bitch! Forget the dare!" He cursed as he drove back home.

Jiwoong POV

"Tch.. was he this naive.. he's kinda hot tho..anyways,got a free ride back home.." he chuckled in his half drunk state as he went to bed.

( To be continued )