chapter 14

" Im in love with you, sunbae.."

"........."    well, here goes a long silence..

"I know..." Jiwoong continued.

"Huh?!" Ricky stared at him in confusion..

"well from the countless times you stare at me and do you even remember how many times you've told me that you love me..?" Jiwoong asked and Ricky let out a chuckle .

"Uh yeah.. I'm sorry ..." Ricky voiced out and jiwoong just laughed.

"so..?" Ricky stared at him in anticipation..

"I've thought about it a lot .. and, I've decided to give you a chance.. " jiwoong smiled as Ricky's eyes widened..

"Oh wait-seriously.. like , are you super serious!!?" Ricky stared at him.

"well yes,I am.. do you want me to hit you to prove it?"jiwoong chuckled and Ricky nodded eagerly.

"Ahh!! You didn't have to hit me that hard!" Ricky whined and jiwoong bursted  into a fit of laughter.

"well, you asked for it..uh.." jiwoong continued..

"so, boyfriends?" Ricky asked and jiwoong nodded.

"well,hey boyfriend.." jiwoong bowed down and Ricky was whipped.

"Hi to you too boyfriend.." Ricky continued .

(Why do I feel like I'm third wheeling them as I write this?)

"yo,I'm back! Ric-" gyuvin stopped in his tracks as he stared at their interwhined hands..

"Oh shit! Im sorry!" He shouted but Ricky pulled him back.

"Is it what I think it is?" He raised and eye at Ricky.

"Yes! Now shut your trap and don't go around telling people about it.. especially the other guy.." Ricky made sure to emphasise his words.

"Other guy..?" Jiwoong meddled.

"Ahh, it's nothing.. just a mosquito who likes to cling onto people.." Ricky glared as he thought about it.

"Well, why would gyuvin go tell a mosquito about us..?" Jiwoong stared in confusion.

"h-huh?!" Gyuvin was surprised by jiwoong's innocence.

"And .. why would a mosquito want to know about us!?" Jiwoong continued..

"Woah.. he's really dumb.." gyuvin teased speaking into ricky's ear.

"Shut up! Go have fun with your man!" Ricky said pushing away gyuvin..

"So,about the mosquito.." jiwoong stared at him..

"you want me to tell you who it is..?" Ricky whispered and jiwoong nodded.

"mosquito..." Ricky teased in his ear and jiwoong jumped him and tickled him..

"yah!! sunbae! Stop it!" He let out giggles running around the area.

Ricky suddenly toppled over a rock and yelled in pain.

"Ricky!!" Jiwoong screamed as he ran towards him..

Ricky had his eyes closed in pain..

"Rick-" jiwoong was cut off by Ricky opening his eyes..

"gotcha.." Ricky smirked as his chased a screaming jiwoong .

(To be continued)