chapter 5

"Shen Quan Rui! Wait!" A voice called from behind him.

He turned around to see sooji.

"Isn't this yours?" He raised an eye at him and he internally crumbled along with gyuvin who had his mouth agape.

'ohh no..' gyuvin thought.

'shit! Doesn't this girl have a huge crush on jiwoong sunbae.. shit,I'm screwed.. she's gonna tell everyone..' Ricky cursed internally.

"y-yes I g-guess..?" He scratched his neck.

"well then.. It is.. So take this back .. And.." she continued.

"And..?" Gyuvin questioned.

"The secret is safe with me.." she said smirking and Ricky let out a sigh.

'She's nice?' he thought.

" But only in a condition.." she finished and Ricky took back what he thought.

'what a bitch..' gyuvin thought.

"once you're done with this dare.. give him to me.. " she said and Ricky cringed at her.

'is he a toy or something for her to play with? 'he thought but then realised he's doing the same thing.. toying with him till jiwoong dates him and then the dare is done..

"Ricky just accept it.. it's not like you'll actually fall in love.." gyuvin whispered to him and Ricky nodded.

"Fine..do whatever you want.." Ricky said pulling the note out of her hand and walked away with gyuvin.

"Tch.. he was so easy.." she thought smirking as she went away swinging her hair.

Later that day, Ricky met jiwoong at the convenience store.

"sunbae?!" Ricky called out and jiwoong who just noticed him smiled .

"Ahh Ricky? Nice seeing you here.." he said and Ricky nodded.

"Didn't expect you to be eating here.. " he continued and Ricky chuckled.

"Just because I'm rich doesn't mean only expensive food is tasty.. " he spoke and jiwoong laughed .

"True true.. well?" Jiwoong asked.

"Oh right..about the dare..are you actually comfy with it??" He asked and jiwoong nodded.

"It's not a big deal.. and dating someone handsome like you is my pleasure.. and I know you're not the type to date, so why not make it a fake relationship?" Jiwoong suggested.

"A-ah yes.. that's a good idea.." Ricky agreed.

" Did jaemin threaten you or somethin? I was surprised you actually agreed to this.." he said and Ricky nodded.

"Not that I'm scared of him.. it's just a dare and all I have to do is make you seem like you're in love with me.." he said.

"Well, for how long?" Jiwoong asked.

"2 weeks.." Ricky said .
" And no actually falling in love.." he continued.

"Is it a deal or..?" Ricky asked.

"Deal!" Jiwoong said as they first bumped.

(To be continued )