chapter 7

"Ahhhh!!!!" A scream was heard which scared the heck out of him.

Jiwoong had opened his eyes and was now staring at him in horror.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING SO CLOSE TO MY FACE!" jiwoong shouted and Ricky had to shush him.

"Shut up and listen to me...Get up.. I'm taking you out for lunch.." Ricky whispered and jiwoong widened his eyes.

"Others will see dummy.." jiwoong mumbled and Ricky hit his head.

"Isn't that what we want sunbae? Get your ass moving.." Ricky groaned as he walked out of the class.

'can someone be so formally informal..?' jiwoong thought as he stared at the figure.

Jiwoong decided to follow the grumpy junior.

And as he expected, people gasped , some in shock, other rubbing their eyes to check if it's real, and how can we miss out the gossips.

What was the reason?

The newly formed couple (or fake couple,ahem..)
were proudly flexing their relationship by holding their hands .

Ricky went still as their hands touched.

'ohh,he has soft hands but it's kinda sweaty' Ricky thought.

Jiwoong pushed him.

"Shush! Im just nervous okay..?" Jiwoong replied as if he read his thoughts.

'damn, I didn't even -' Ricky thought and was cut off by jiwoong.

"Ricky stop voicing out things.. I can literally hear you.." jiwoong said but Ricky didn't bulge.

While , jiwoong thought about how ricky's hands were slender and long.. it was veuny too..

Ricky wasn't muscular but he was fit..

Moving on from the simps, Ricky did choose one of the best restaurants and jiwoong shook him.

"Yah, just because you're rich doesn't mean we're going to such an expensive restaurant! And in our uniforms?! Are you crazy!!" Jiwoong shouted in his ear.

"I don't a fck about people , so you should do the same too.." Ricky patted him and pulled him to a chair.

"So, what should we get..?" Ricky asked and jiwoong shrugged his shoulders.

"uhh, water will do..." Jiwoong teased and Ricky kicked his leg from underneath.

"Excuse me, I'll have the meat platter. Jiwoong sunbae?" Ricky asked.

"Ahh, I'll get the same as him.." jiwoong said and the waiter bowed walking away.

"Well? No one in our school is here, so why should act like a couple here..?" Jiwoong asked.

Ricky pointed his eyes behind him and jiwoong was met with a torso.

"ohh well well, quanrui... Remember ..?" Jaemin smirked and Ricky gagged in his mind.

"Fancy seeing you here.. Didn't think you'll be able to afford such expensive food.." Ricky teased the guy and he glared at him.

"Well too bad I can..." He winked .

"Sure, by stealing the money of the people you bully.." jiwoong continued and Ricky chuckled.

"Yahh!" The guy raised his voice about to hit jiwoong but Ricky interfered.

"Don't you dare lay your filthy hand on us! get going.!" He glared and jaemin became violent.

Just then a waiter came in and pulled him out .

"Such a menace.." jiwoong spoke and Ricky nodded.

Ricky made sure to tip the waiter some extra because that guy did save his appetite.

(To be continued)

Hope y'all like it! Hope this chap, made up for the short chapters..