chapter 4

Ricky turned back to see jiwoong standing behind him..

"uhh hi..?" Ricky titled his hair and gyuvin chuckled at him, holding in his laugh.

"hey.. I'm Kim jiwoong, your senior.." jiwoong shyly started and Ricky looked at gyuvin suddenly both of them were laughing together.

"yah! Why are you laughing!" Jiwoong glared at them and Ricky turned to him.

"We know.." Ricky said and jiwoong scratched his hair in embarrassment.

"Ahh yes.. here, take this.. Thanks for taking me home yesterday.." he said and gave Ricky a box of cake.

"o-oh you're welcome..", Ricky said and vowed to jiwoong who bowed back and walked away.

"Damn, y'all were awkward.." gyuvin chuckled and Ricky glared at him.

"Then what am I supposed to do? Act like I'm in love?" Ricky asked sarcastically.

"I wouldn't mind that.." gyuvin said and Ricky ignored him.

Ricky saw a letter on top of the box.

Dear Ricky,

Thank you for dropping me off home even though you didn't have to.. and thank you for the 5 minutes of company, which was very much needed.

(And, I heard about the dare.. yk, I wouldn't mind being your bf, hehe)

With lots of <3
Kim jiwoong sunbae

Ricky sat in shock. He knew about the dare?! And most importantly, he wants to date RICKY?!!

Gyuvin leaned in to read the letter but Ricky stuffed it in his pocket.

"Yah! What's in it that's making you blush so much..?" He asked but Ricky shook his head.

"It's nothing.. I'll tell you later, when no one's around.." he said and Gyuvin nodded.

"Well , let's get going.. we have music now and mr.lim definitely seemed mad today.." gyuvin spoke and Ricky hurried gulping down his food.

Music class was his favourite. It was calm , and expressive. Every note being played, creates this aura around the room which cannot be explained.  The feeling of playing an instrument is insane and the way every note flows through one's body gives shivers.

He was so into it that he didn't know class ended.

"Rick, let's go?" Gyuvin walked towards him and Ricky woke from his trance nodding.

He crept his hand into his pocket , only to find it empty..
He panicked and looked around everywhere..

"Shit! I lost it!" He cursed himself as he looked around..

Gyuvin who sensed something was wrong, patted him asking the reason..

"I lost the letter gyu, I lost it.." he groaned pulling his hair.

Gyuvin's eyes widened as he began searching for it ,but even after checking the whole class they couldn't find..

Ricky gave up and explained everything to him..

"He knew about it?! And he wants to date you?!" Gyuvin said in shock and Ricky nodded as they walked out of the school.

"Shen Quan Rui! Wait!" A voice called from behind him.

.....to be continued....