chapter 2

(The next day)

"Yahh!! Wake up!!" a loud voice echoed in his ears.

He groaned in anger and pushed the guy from his body.

"KIM GYUVIN! YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FU-" Ricky was silenced by gyuvin covering his mouth.

"Ahh yes, young master~" he teased and stood up bowing at 90 degrees.

"I swear ,one last time -" Ricky sighed into his pillow and Gyuvin let out a laugh.

"Fine. Be a lazy kitten and lie down, I'm off to school."  Gyuvin said as he walked out.

"Sure,I guess I'll have the mango milkshake all to myself them.." Ricky mumbled a bit loudly.

"Ah yes young master, I'll be waiting for you outside.." gyuvin teased as he walked towards the living room.

Ricky came out after a long time and Gyuvin had already dozed off two times.

"That was an hour and 7 minutes, Ricky!" He joked and Ricky rolled his eyes.

"Whatever,move your ass ,let's get going.." Ricky said as went towards their school.

"Ohh by the way, any progress with the dare..? You didn't fill me in with the tea last night.." gyuvin smirked and Ricky glared at him.

"Don't you even get started about that..it's not like  I have to do the dare.. I'm not doing it.. " Ricky looked uninterested.

"You wish. But sadly there's no other way.." he said as he bumped his friend.

"What do you mean? It's not like  they're gonna threaten me..". Ricky said as they walked inside the school corridors.

"Maybe they might.." gyuvin said and Ricky stopped in his tracks.

"with what? " Ricky said with a ' I don't give a f' look.

"Your childhood photos ig.. they have many.. like a lot of the cringy ones.. I was so shocked.." gyuvin said and ricky's ears turned red.

"WHAT?!" he accidentally screamed causing kids to look they're way.

Rickys face burned in embarrassment and he pulled gyuvin aside.

"How do they have it..?" He whispered and Gyuvin shrugged.

".I don't know.. when you left, they were talking about threatening you with it if you don't do the dare.." gyuvin said and Ricky massaged his temples

Just as Ricky was about to talk , another figure held his shoulder from behind.

Jaemin?

"Whats with the dare? Any progress?" He smirked at Ricky.

"I'll tell you later Yúchǔn de!" Ricky said as he pulled gyuvin into the class..

Btw Yúchǔn de means stupid.

...To be continued...

Btw, a lot of y'all were asking if I'm a neobook author , and nope I'm not.