chapter 10

" as a friend right.? I wanna keep the dare aside for now.." jiwoong mumbled and Ricky smiled.

"yeah.. as a friend.. we don't have to do the dare anymore.." he confirmed and jiwoong nodded.

"so,what should we do about your dad?" Ricky asked and jiwoong stood confused.

"I wanna report him to the police, but I can't... He's my dad after all..The only person whom I could my own.." he continued and Ricky shook his head.

"That's your choice.. if you need any help, you can ask me.." Ricky patted him and took him to his apartment.

"So, you can use this place for now.. I'll be next door, so call me if you need anything.. and, don't worry about the money, I have it all paid.." Ricky said and jiwoongs eyes welled up.

"H-how can I repay you..thankyou so much Ricky.." jiwoong spoke and Ricky smiled.

" not now..maybe later..and, you deserve it sunbae.. My parents too barely make time for me, so I know how much it hurts.." Ricky said and jiwoong came forward to engulf him in a hug.

Ricky was taken aback but melted into the hug.

'he smells like strawberries..' Ricky thought and decided to ask his sunbae to share him some of his body wash.

'its been so long, since someone hugged me.. I forgot how comfortable it was..." Jiwoong thought and then he pulled out.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you, Ricky.. Thankyou for all of this.." he thanked the guy once again.

"ayy.. my pleasure.. let's go freshen up ,then.. bye.." Ricky said and they waved to each other as they entered into their apartments.

Jiwoong POV

I went in and took a shower and freshened up and sat down on the couch.

'ahh,I'm so grateful, but it's so embarassing to live here with his money.. I hope dad is doing alright..' I thought  but heard a noise.

The door bell rang.

I got up and opened the door to see a brown haired guy staring at me mouth opened.

"Rick-! You're not Ricky!" He shouted.

"U-uh hi? " Jiwoong tilted his head nervously..

"Ohh don't tell me you're one of ricky's side chicks.. i seriously can't with-" the guy spoke but just then the door next door opened.

"Ohh, for fcks sake, hao hyung stop shouting..!" Ricky groaned and hao looked at him wide eyed.

"What is this guy doing in your house?" Hao questioned.

"It's my senior, i handed him the house for a few days.." Ricky spoke in a different language which jiwoong assumed was Chinese.

"Ohhh.. didn't know my bro was so caring, anyways.. I'll get to know him more.."  hao said as he pulled jiwoong into the house and slammed the door close.

"U-uhm hi?" Jiwoong awkwardly said .

"Tch, you kids are so awkward.. hey, I'm hao.. 24 years .. what about you?" He started the convo.

Do I look like a kid? Jiwoong thought

"I'm jiwoong, 25 years.. I assume you should call me hyung.." jiwoong comfortably spoke..

"Ahh, my apologies.. hyung.." hao corrected himself..

And, surprisingly hao had spend 4 hours chatting with this new friend that he made, which surprised Ricky since the guy rarely talked with anyone unfamiliar.

.
(To be continued)