chapter 8

When Ricky and jiwoong returned to school after lunch, everyone stared at them , gossiping.

Ricky was too busy searching for jaemin. That bastard needed some brains knocked in his empty head.

But then it made Ricky think,
Why am I even doing the dare? Am I scared of him?

"Jiwoong sunbae, thanks for spending the lunch with me.." he said and jiwoong smiled.

"Sure.. thanks for taking me out.. i couldn't stop laughing.." jiwoong said and Ricky nodded.

"You're a funny guy, Ricky!" Jiwoong said , patted his shoulders and walked towards his class.

Ricky stared at jiwoong's figure and realised he looked like a creep and decided to go find gyuvin to spill the tea.

He was walking through the corridors when he saw gyuvin's silhouette ahead.

"Gyu-" before he could complete his word , a hand pulled him from the back into a dark classroom.

'did someone call me? Was that Ricky?' gyuvin thought and looked around but everyone was too busy talking.

That's when he saw jiwoong walking upstairs.
Then where's Ricky?

He decided to message Ricky.

Kim gyuvin

Yah!
Where are you?!
Ricky!!

But despite all this Ricky didn't reply.. How could he, when he's was randomly kidnapped by someone into a very random class.

(Ricky POV)

Ricky observed the figure that pulled him in and the guy put in a password into the door.

'1403, Ricky remember ' he thought to himself.

The figure throwed him on the floor and Ricky whinced in pain and got up.

"You thought you could get away after making a mess before!" Ahh, jaemin it is.

Ricky stayed silent waiting for what the guy would do next.

" You can stop the dare!" He spoke looking into ricky's eyes.

" Look, I don't care what you say . I'll do what I want! Who the fck are you to tell me what to do?!" Ricky shouted and jaemin chuckled.

"Fine, have it your way prince.." he said as he came closer to the guy.

"But, let me tell you something.. you can never run away from me..never.." jaemin said as he placed a kiss of ricky's cheek and walked out quickly out of the room.

"Eww.. he's disgusting..whats his deal!" Ricky shouted in disgust as he wiped his cheeks , running to his class.

As soon as Ricky entered his classroom, gyuvin worriedly looked at him.

"Yah! I was worried about you.. Where were you?!" gyuvin asked and Ricky shrugged.

"I was walking back to class when that wierdo pulled me inside a classroom and lectured me on  what to do! He then kissed my fcking cheek!!".  He shouted the last part and Gyuvin sat there wide eyed.

"waa! And it sounds like he had a crush on you~" he teased and Ricky glared at him.

"Oh shut up! I can't imagine that!" He said and Gyuvin winked.

"How was the date?"  He teased and Gyuvin shushed him.

"It was better than I expected! But then jaemin had to come in and make a fuss around."  He said and Gyuvin chuckled.

"You had expectations? Ricky, my man, did you fall in love?"  Gyuvin  smirked and Ricky had to cover his mouth to stop him from spilling nonsense.

"Gyu, you and you're damn big mouth needs to shut up!" gyuvin laughed at the angry boy..

( To be continued)