5

Black colour sinking in the seas
As i looked up at him
His face stating alot of games
He is ready to play
As i measure every step i take
I find a sudden pull making me stay
As if the world wasn't monchrome
But the colours decided to hide and play

Author's POV

Being pulled into a cafe to have a interview as a new freelancer interior designer is something you wouldn't expect the least the moment you woke up.

The first blink of your eye and you find yourself in the centre of the piles of clothes your friend has managed to pull up, to doll you up for your meeting with your first ever client.

Apparently the man you will be meeting with isn't just rich but filthy rich, perfectionist,  obnoxious, abnormal (a crack head with attitude) and extremely busy bee.

And also he happens to be Sooya's favorite cousin.

It all happened when yesterday he called his dearest sister who he adores the most to help him out, he decided to launch his own perfume brand after a long wait. He had all the things in his mind but to execute them, he needs a professional and so he talked to Sooya about any interior designer she may knows.

Well Sooya definitely wasn't the best person to ask but with her seriousness to her brother was something unexpected according to Y/N, a rare sight to hold.

And Sooya being her love guru wants her rough dry ass love life to be all spiced up.

Y/N had an art background, a person with beautiful knowledge of arts and architect, she has no degree but the moment Sooya's grandma asked Y/N to help them design their farm house to gift Sooya on her birthday.  She knew that her best friend definitely has a bone for interior designing too, if not love.

So here sitting in front of the mirror Y/N got dressed up for her first meeting with Sooya's brother.

"The pink blush looks so perfect, so natural, gosh i should have opted for the MUA course in-"

"Shut up Sooya. Isn't it a little bit too much?" Y/N asked annoyed by the fact that the first thing after bathing isn't having a breakfast but getting loads of make up applied on her face.

"Don't give me that face bitch. You have no idea such an ass he can be. Be perfect then definitely he will think to hire you. If not then we might just need to simply put your name in all the small jobs you can do if not this big shark." Her point was clear, it was a ride to do or die.

Knowing her financial conditions and how serious she is when saying no to borrowing money from anyone. It definitely makes alot of sense that this is the only way she can rise up.

With a small nod she took the purse from Sooya's hands and walked towards the door.

"Good luck for your first official date babe"

"It's a freaking meeting" Y/N lightly blushed at her words and walked away.

The cafe her meeting was supposed to happen wasn't any simple, the reservations were made their prior to a week before your appointment or date.

She has no idea about how much wealth he owns but the fact that just yesterday she came into the picture, it clearly shows he has this much power to change a cafés basic (must and main) rule.

She hurriedly walked towards the bus stand and caught her bus at the time. Soon as the time passed around 15 minutes she reached their.

Crescent City Café