6

"COME BACK TO ME LOVE"

"NOOOO, BABY KISSES PLEASE? "

"LOOKING FOR HIM?"

"HE BROKE ME FATHER"

"YOU ARE CURSED"

"GO TO THE EARTH,  AS YOUR PUNISHMENT"

"YOU KILLED YOUR OWN CHILD?"

"NO I DIDN'T,  HE IS SAFE SOMEWHERE ON THE EARTH"

"HE WILL COME BACK FOR YOU"

"BUT I WILL NOT LET HIM MEET HIM AGAIN"

Author's POV

Isn't it funny? You wanted to laugh at your own fate for playing games with you. But who would've thought that the brat you had a huge encounter earlier will be the one you will be having the honour to work with.

Yeah, Sooya's cousin.

Kim Taehyung

The man everyone feared and adored at the same time.

As he sat in front of you looking with his cunning eyes, smirking at your red face due to the embarrassment you faced, you swear your ears weren't ringing when you heard his light snickers, clearly mocking your entire existence, doubting you for being so dumb to directly land in front of the lion's den.

"So i was the important meeting, the special occasion right?" His tone didn't seemed to be doubtful, with all confident he was assured that indeed he was the one you were talking about but your ego came first so you decided to not let him have the upper hand in this.

"Work is important, money and time is important, hence this was important for me. Nothing to be flattered about." With your confidence suddenly hiking all up, you said.

"Ah ha, I see. Well i had no idea Sooya has dumb friends"

"I had no idea either that you are a mirror." Your reply to his words kinda confused him at first but the moment he realised what you meant, his nose flared slightly, his knuckles turning white as he clenched his thigh's fabric.

"You look like you have seen ghost" your eyes smiled as you pointed out his pale angry face.

Gulping down his last sips of Red Tea, he heaved a sigh of relief as the tea calmed his senses and hormones both.

With a deep sigh he started his conversation coming to the actual reason for the meeting.

"I won't beat around the bush, I have an offer for you, as I was introduced to you by my cousin sister Sooya, she told me about your interests in arts and your work as an artist is fabulous. She sent me your portfolio, your profiles, your art collection along with all the certificates you gained through your studies and experience certificates working as a part timer around various jobs. You are an inspiration for young minds, for sure our meeting wasn't the most pleasant, but i assure that with our hands joining together, we can surely work it out as a team, as i also have a good bone for art. Not like you or any other artist but yeah, i am pretty much of an artist myself too. Plus, the interior designing is something i wanted alot alot private before the opening, something i could trust with someone close, as i don't want my rivals to know about my upcoming future plans, and as you are Sooya's best friend, that clearly means i can trust you, so i hope you won't break my trust."

You swear you haven't heard somebody's voice this much soothing to ear, someone like him who is a total jerk, and what not, is apparently being a very gentlemen and not the way you assumed after meeting him, damn either he is a bipolar or you simply just doesn't know anything about him and your all predictions went downhill.