part - 24

Yoongi slowly sat down on his bed, his anger dissipating, replaced by a mix of emotions he couldn't quite process. He didn't say a word, just stared blankly ahead.

Hoseok quickly ushered Jungkook out of the room, trying to shield him from the tension. "Let's go to your room, kookie. Everything will be okay."

As they left, Jin turned to Taehyung, who was still crying uncontrollably. "Come on, Taehyung. Let's get you out of here."

Jin scoled at Yoongi before leading Taehyung out of the room. "You need to get your emotions under control, Yoongi. You're hurting those around you."

.
.
.
.
.

Once in his room, Jungkook turned to Hoseok with confusion etched on his face. "Hobi hyung, what happened? Why was Taehyung hyung crying?"

Hoseok sighed, trying to find the right words. "It's a long story, Jungkookie. Taehyung has been through some tough times in the past, and sometimes it still affects him."

Jungkook's eyes widened with concern. "What kind of tough times?"

Hoseok hesitated, unsure how much to reveal. "Let's just say it involves Yoongi, and it's not something we should discuss right now. Just know that Taehyung needs our support and understanding."

.
.
.
.
.

Hoseok and Jungkook entered Taehyung's room, finding him still wrapped in Jin's arms, sobbing uncontrollably. Jin tried to calm him down, but Taehyung couldn't stop.

"Sorry... sorry... sorry..." Taehyung repeated, his voice shaking with anguish.

Jungkook's eyes welled up with tears as he saw Taehyung's distress. He rushed to Taehyung's side and wrapped his arms around him, holding him tightly.

Taehyung's grip on Jungkook tightened, as if he was clinging to a lifeline. He buried his face in Jungkook's shoulder, his body shaking with sobs.

Jin gently stroked Taehyung's hair, trying to soothe him. "It's okay, Taehyung. Don't cry. I'm here for you."

Hoseok sat down beside them, his face filled with concern. "Taehyung, don't cry."

But Taehyung just kept repeating the same word, over and over: "Sorry... sorry... sorry..."

.
.
.
.
.

After sometime

Jin gently stroked Taehyung's hair as he slept on his lap, his eyes fixed on Jungkook. "You want to know what happened to Taehyung in the past?"

Hoseok intervened, "This isn't the time, Jin hyung. Let's focus on Taehyung's well-being for now."

But Jin shook his head. "No, Hoseok. Jungkook is taehyung's younger brother. He deserves to know the truth about his family's past. We've kept secrets from him for too long."

Jungkook's eyes widened with curiosity. "What secrets? What happened to Taehyung hyung?''

Jin's expression turned somber, his voice barely above a whisper. "Taehyung was a bit of a brat when he was younger. One day, he accidentally did something... I won't tell you what it was, but Yoongi got angry. Really angry."

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock. "What did Yoongi hyung do?"

Jin's voice cracked with emotion. "He beat Taehyung like hell. I've never seen Yoongi so angry before. Taehyung was just a kid, and he didn't deserve that."

Hoseok's face twisted in anguish. "We were all so scared, Jungkook. We didn't know what to do."

Jin's eyes dropped, his voice heavy with guilt. "I should have stopped Yoongi. I should have protected Taehyung. But I didn't."

Jungkook's voice trembled. "Yoongi hyung doesn't like me, does he? He's always been a calm person, but... "

Jin nodded. "He is, Jungkook. But Yoongi's temper is just... short. He gets angry quickly, and sometimes he doesn't know how to control it."

Hoseok added, "Taehyung also did some wrong things, Jungkook. But Yoongi was just so angry this time... it was like he snapped."

Jungkook's eyes welled up with tears. "I don't understand. Why would Yoongi hyung hurt Taehyung hyung like that?"

Jin's expression turned grim. "Because, Jungkook, your brother has a lot of baggage. A lot of unresolved issues. And sometimes, that anger and hurt boil over."

Hoseok placed a hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "But we're trying to work through it, Jungkook. We're trying to heal and move forward."

Jungkook nodded, taking a deep breath. "I want to help. I want to make things right between Yoongi hyung and Taehyung hyung,''

Jin chuckled. "Yoongi's a good person now, Jungkook. You don't have to worry about him."

Hoseok playfully teased, "But if you do something wrong, he'll still punch you!"

The two of them burst out laughing, and Jungkook joined in, feeling a bit more at ease.

Jin's expression turned serious again. "Don't worry, Jungkook. Things are good now. We've worked through a lot of our issues."

Hoseok added, "But Taehyung's still afraid of Yoongi. He's been hurt too deeply in the past."

Jin nodded. "We're trying to help Taehyung overcome his fears. It's not easy, but we're getting there."

Jungkook's heart went out to his brothers. He could see the pain and vulnerability in their eyes, and he knew that healing would take time.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continue.....

"Notice''

If you're confused about the story, please comment and let me know! I'll be happy to clarify.

Also, feel free to share which country you're reading from (if you're comfortable doing so).

About me : I'm a school student from India.....

Thanks for reading!"