chapter 14

“Please,” I whisper right before the line goes dead.

Growing up on this mountain, we’re no strangers to snow or power outages, but after getting stuck in the elevators more than once, Ivy and I both developed claustrophobia.

She might be stuck with the man of her dreams, but I know this must be more like a nightmare for her.
“Andi? What’s wrong?” Nolan’s voice brings me out of my haze.

“Ivy and Ford are stuck in the elevator,” I moan, pointing toward the bank of lifeless machines.

“What about the generators?” he asks before wrapping me in his arms and lifting me into the air.

“I called. Dad’s working on getting them up and running.”

Nolan cradles me against his chest as he carries me away.

“It’s all right, Andi. Your dad will get the power back on in no time. You two mean the world to him. Knowing Ivy is in there will make him move even faster.”

He places me in a soft office chair. He must have brought me into the production office. The emergency lights illuminate the room above the exits.

With shaking hands, I pull Nolan toward me, brushing my lips against his in a soft but desperate kiss.

“Please, Nolan. I need… I need…” I’m unable to formulate the words into a sentence, but Nolan understands.

His lips immediately contact mine, his tongue forcing its way between my lips.

“I know what you need, little girl, and I’m going to give it to you.”

                        POV :  NOLAN

“I have you, Andi. Everything will be okay, but right now, let me take care of you.”

Her trembling body immediately relaxes in my arms as she gives herself completely to me.

“I need you, Nolan. I need to feel you deep inside me,” she whines as she hitches her leg around my waist, grinding her center against my cock.I can feel her warmth and wetness through my pants.

Not wasting any time, I spin us around, gently leaning her back onto the table and spreading her legs wide. She’s wearing a thin pair of leggings, and after a few seconds, I’m able to rip a hole right in the center.

I can hardly contain a groan of pleasure as her essence hits my nose. “Someone was planning to be a bad girl again today?”

She’s not wearing any panties.
Kneeling in front of her, I run my tongue along her slit, parting it with my tongue before replacing it with my fingers.

“Did you plan on teasing me again today?”

I bend my fingers, teasing the small bundle of nerves that will quickly send her over the edge.

“I’m tired of losing panties. I assumed if I didn’t have any on, you wouldn’t take them from me – or worse, rip them.”

There’s my feisty little girl, ready to give me a tongue-lashing if given the chance.
“What did you plan on doing the rest of the day with no panties?” I ask, pulling my fingers from her pussy and immediately placing them in my mouth.

Andi huffs in annoyance as she raises herself up on her elbows, making eye contact with me.

“Don’t you dare leave me hanging again, Nolan. I swear on everything that is holy, any punishment you can think of giving me, I can make it ten times worse.”