14-♥️Wife ?♥️

Hello My Beautiful Ladies👋🥰

Let's start today's chapter👇

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥ R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

~𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After rian and nandini left for home , i continued my work . Today after joining my work again i felt like peace . My work gives me the power to face every worst situation. I saw many patients suffering from severe diseases but they don't show any tension and fear . Really they are fighters .

"Going home?" Kia asked me.

"Hmm , maa said to come early home ," I said.

"But it's too early let's go out," She said.

"But kia," I was saying but she interuppted me.

"No but ika," She said and made puppy eyes .

This girl knows my weakness very well .

"btw you are lucky ika your mother-in-law is really very sweet and caring," She said.

"Right kia really she is , i am glad to have a mother-in-law like her ," I said.

In the last few days when i was not well , she was always 24/7 in my room with me. Even once in a day she didn't leave me . Nandini was also with me. I tried to ask her many times whose pictures were in that room and why she was having a panic attack seeing them but she didn't reply and changed the topic always .

I don't know what bothers her but i will get to know why she is like this i mean she doesn't talk much but only with me and Bhabhi , she is friendly .

"Ika come on earth ," Kia said.

I looked at her .

"Where were you lost ?" She asked.

"Nothing just thinking about how loving my maa is," I said.

She nodded and we left together for club . On the weekened we used to go club for enjoying with friends . I don't drink and smoke at all but just for refreshing mind we goes.

Our cab reached club and we entered . Music was too loud inside the club . We went towards dancing stage where everyone was dancing and enjoying .

We started dance for sometime really i forgot my all tension and stress just lost in dancing .

"Hey babe let's dance together," A guy said .

He was looking in his late twenties and wearing black shirt whose sleeves rolled and black jeans , i don't know but I haven't felt good vibes from him.

"Excuse do i know you?" I asked him.

"So what you don't know me , after dancing with me you will be know me ," He said while smirking.

"No thanks , i don't want to dance with you ," I said.

I was about to go towards kia but he held my wrist tightly and waist.

"What the hell are you doing?" I shouted at him.

I tried to get out of his hold but he was too strong so , i can't . He squeezed my boobs What The Fuck !! Now he crossed his limits . I pushed him harder with all my force and about to slap him but someone punched his face . I looked at the person standing beside me looking dangerously angry Shit Ansh. What is he doing here now Oh god !!

𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Mom told me to drop her hospital . I asked her about panic attacks but she didn't reply and said to not to talk about that , all the time when i was driving she was lost in her thoughts deeply .