Chapter 7- Weak

Warning: Gore

~time skip to after the show~

Y/N POV

You kicked open your bedroom door lazily. Your room was filled with empty bottles that clinked around and cracked under your feet. There was a small wooden grey bed and a large mirror placed on a silver desk.

You drunkenly held yourself up staring intensely at your reflection in your bedroom mirror, furrowing your brows in rage. A few strands of hair were hanging in-front of your face, you looked a mess.

Look at yourself. Why would Alastor want this? A broken fucking mess.

You let out a high-pitched scream and punched the mirror, shattered fragments of glass sunk deep into your hand but you didn't care...you were too numb and frustrated.

I'm such an FUCKING idiot! Surely Alastor 'the radio demon' would've found me by now. Has he forgotten about me? ...what is happening to me?!

You felt a sharp pain shoot through your head and your breath hitched. You broke down, sobbing for hours on the floor until your throat was dry.

~time skip~

"DOLL!" Albous's loud slurred voice shouted from behind your door.

Shit! I didn't go see him.

BANG

Albous slammed the door open, making it crash to the floor. He looked extremely intoxicated and heated.

"Please, I forgot! don't-" You stuttered and he was drunkenly storming towards you, he gripped your throat tight and his claws broke into your porcelain skin.

"I don't want to fucking hear it!" He threw you by your neck onto your bed.

"Please" You gasped for air, you tried your best to crawl away but he grabbed your ankle, spreading your legs.

"Stay still." Albous yelled making you sharply inhale in fear.

"Get off me!" You struggled under his grasp as he started to unzip his trousers.

You're so weak...

Shut up y/n.

Take a deep breath and remember who the fuck you are.

"I said get off of me!" Your voice was sharp and ear-deafening. Your limbs stretched and thinned, your eyes turned into pools of pitch black liquid, which dripped down your face. Your teeth became jagged and your jaw snapped.

Your nails elongated and dug deep into the sides of his face, making him scream in agony.

"Go Deepthroat a cactus you pathetic old man." You spat, peeling a layer of his skin off his face and chucking him to the floor.

Clearly no-one is here to save me so I'm going to have to do it myself. Fuck you Alastor for forgetting about me and fuck me for being so foolish which will never happen again.

"I don't want to kill you. I want to make you suffer." Your neck snapped to the side as you gradually walked over to Albous, who was laid on the floor holding his face in terror. His eyes widened as you stepped down his head, pushing it in brutally.

"ḠḭṼḕ ṁḕ ḃḀḉḲ ṁẏ ṠṏṳḶ!"Your voice distorted into a crackly effect which made all the glass shatter in the area.

"Your fucking messed up in the head. I cant break a soul contract you dumb whore!" He spat.