Chapter 15- Eternity

Alastor's POV:

It's been nearly a week since I've seen Roo...what the fuck is going on with her?

"Alasta!" Rosie's voice called out from the bottom of my radio tower, snapping me out of my thoughts. I faded into the ground like a shadow and appeared beside her.

"Hello, my dear!" I tapped her on the shoulder and she gasped, turning to face me.

"Soooo?" Rosie hummed, wanting to know about the situation.

"Oh the human meat! Yes it's right here, take my hand." I lied in order to go somewhere hidden from Roo. We linked arms and moved to the alley we were once in before.

"So, has Roo done anything? Is it going to work? Y/n is so worried." Rosie smiled with a concerned expression.

"No! I haven't seen that bitch for over a week! I have no clue what's going on and it's making me go even more mad than I already am!"

"Why don't you call upon Roo? You released a once overlord right? Tell her that it's broken...that they are escaping? That could work."

"Rosie...we are playing with fire right now. So many things can go wrong, if she finds out what I am trying to do I'll probably be tortured for eternity with the others!" I spoke sharply with frustration.

"You knew about the risks Alastor." Rosie sighed, sympathetically.

"I just-Roo would most definitely make me suffer if she knew of my betrayal against her...this is all for y/n...if this goes badly I'll never see her again. I'll be trapped away..."

I'll never see her smile, feel her touch, hear her voice...

"What if I told you she was here now so if Roo did get cha and make you suffer you could see eachother one last time." Rosie smirked as she stepped to the side revealing y/n looking stunned.

Y/n ran towards me and hugged me right, making me stumble back a bit. I embraced her lightly, still in shock.

"Y/n? Rosie? What? The eyes?" I stuttered looking down at y/n then back up at Rosie who was standing there with a beaming razor-sharp smile.

"Oh don't worry about that" She flicked her wrist with a short laugh. "Remember we are out of her sight here!"

"But how did she get here?" I asked, still holding y/n tight.

"I have my ways." She shrugged. "Alastor, make sure you leave before y/n" Rosie winked, walking away with a smile. I assume, back to cannibal town.

Y/N POV:

As Rosie left Alastor looked down at you with his half-lidded red eyes.

"Did you miss me?" You asked, with a grin. He immediately grabbed your waist pushing your body up against him.

"Let me show you how much I've missed you mon amour~" Alastor whispered smoothly in your ear.

———————————————————
A/N

Sry, Short chapter because next is smut and I make it skippable

Top of the hour and we are drinking used condoms! *ahem* their alastors. WHOA WHO SAID THAT?! - Vox

Love you all (thank you for 100 followers)

Few photos to celebrate:

.

Slight gore warning for next photo:

.

why is this drawing kinda