Chapter 17- Risk

Alastors POV:

"The risk I'm about to take could cost me my eternal life, this could be the last time we see eachother." I mumbled, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Don't say that Alastor." Her face tilted into my hand.

"I'm sorry y/n."

"Don't be." She smiled, lovingly.

"ALASTOR!" A voice boomed in my head, and I held my ears tight.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Y/n gasped, placing her hand on my chest.

Roo.

"Al-" I heard y/n's voice fade away as I manifested back to my radio tower.

Roo was standing in front of the Radio furiously with her arms crossed, tapping her foot on the floor. "I just saw a once trapped overlord limply roam around the streets of hell. Did you let them out?"

"No, I would never." I lied.

"I've been working on this for years Alastor. It's flawless."

"Why don't we find the problem, hmm?" I tilted my head with a strained smile. She narrowed her eyes cautiously at me but I kept up my usual facade.

"Anyways, wouldn't you like to see and hear their agonizing cries Roo? They are wonderful!" I held out my hand for her to take. As she took it we both faded into the radio.

Don't fuck this up.

I summoned two tendrils that tightly squeezed around Roo's body, making her gasp for air. Her eyes widened as I slammed her brutally on the pitch black ground.

Roo sharply inhaled "How-"

"Technically I'm not hurting you, you are hurting yourself. You made this place after all~" I interrupted, looking down at my fingers.

"No I-"

"What has made you this way huh? Got your heart broken? Your eve right? The second wife of Adam. Tricked by Lucifer, releaseing evil upon the world and now dammed to hell. You were just used as a replacement for Lilith." I spat down at Roo with a chuckle.

"Shut it." She snapped, her eyes darkening.

"What was it like when you fell? You didn't get any life experiences. Lilith and Lucifer were happy together while you were rotten and forgotten..." I smirked as a few overlords started to crawl slowly over, leaving a trail of blood and tears. "...just like them."

Roo just stared down at my shoes, breathing heavily with anger.

"Did you cry? Did you feel worthless?" I jokingly mimicked a sympathetic tone.

Her head hung low and I gripped the back of her hair, yanking her to face me.

"Dear, you act all big and tough when I know that you are just a lost cause, you are nothing. You served your purpose. People have forgotten who you are." The tendrils wrapped tighter around her body and I saw a tear fall down her face from the pressure.

"You cause all these people pain for fun because you are hurting inside. I would say I feel sorry for you but I am not. Fuck you. Goodbye Roo." I manifested out of the radio and stared down at it.

"You can't keep me here for eternity, Alastor." Her crackly voice called out from the speaker.

"Watch me." I lifted the radio above my head and smashed it down on the ground. The deafening screams echoed throughout hell and the shattered pieces scattered across the room.

-----------------
A/N

Bad bitch energy 💅