Chapter 12-Dealmaker

(A/N: I'm back kinda, updates will be slow but I'm here!)

Albous pov:

I was sat at my desk, my head was pounding from y/n's attack and I held the blood-stained bandage around my eye, wincing at the burning pain. 

That fucking whore thinks she can get away from me?! Just because she went all demon on me, it costed me a fucking eye!

What was that thing with the radio demon? She's fucked up in the head! A Lunatic, Crazy bitch!

Where the fuck even is she?!

"Umm, boss..." I heard a light knock from behind my office door.

Who the fuck is it now? I've told everyone to leave me alone.

"What." I spat bitterly and one of my performers timidly creaked open the door.

"There have been complaints and-"

"What sort of complaints." I interrupted, narrowing my eyes and drumming my fingers on my desk.

"T-they are saying the club is shi- bad now and all that stuff...they keep asking about dol-"

"Cmere." I smiled widely and she slowly walked over infront of me, I suddenly shot up from my chair, making her eyes widen with fear.

SLAP

"Don't you DARE mention doll, again." I slapped her leaving a patchy red mark on the side of her face. She whimpered in pain, with tearful eyes.

"Please don't hurt me, I didn't do anything. It's not my fault doll isn't here!" She sobbed, shaking.

"FUCK OFF. GET OUT." I yelled at a ear-deafening pitch, pointing to the door. She dashed out immediately, crying and holding the stinging mark I left on her face.

I huffed, walking over to my shelves and rolling up a cigar, my surroundings grew frosty and a chilling shiver crawled up my spine.

"My my, that's not how you should treat a woman." I sly feminine voice cackle and my head darted to the noise. There was a woman leaning back on the chair, her feet up and crossed on the desk.

"Who the fuck are you?" I glanced at her with a disgusted expression. Her hair was flowing, as if underwater.

She is rather pretty, she would be a good replacement for that whore.

"The names Roo." She sighed, flicking her wrist.

"wh-"

"Hush." She interrupted, I felt a chilly breath on the back of my neck. She was behind me.

What the fuck?!

"I have a proposal to make, your little 'doll' is causing me quite the trouble and I'm supposed to keep her out of that. I've recently played with her mind a little...made it so when she sees you again...she will fall head over heels for you, she won't be going anywhere. Your little Doll forever~." She was circling around me like a shark, grinning at me viciously like I was prey.

"Why?"

"She's in my way and this will permanently destroy them both. He would have no clue and she will be in some sort of trance." She sharply spoke.

"Who's he?"

"That's for me to know, all you need to do is keep her here, it won't be hard too. Do we have a deal?" Roo's eyes narrowed, as if she was looking deep into my soul. She held out her blackened hand for me to shake.