Chapter 7: Magicland or GliTcH?

"Um, guys? Have you seen Y/N? I've been looking for them since they disappeared." Pomni said. "Yeah, we haven't seen them for a while...maybe that song was a bit much and they probably think that we're weird now and don't wanna be with us anymore a-and-" "Ragatha, your stress toy.." "Y-Yeah. You're right." She takes it out and starts taking deep breaths while squeezing it. "Well, now that you mention them, it's been too quiet...Jax is gone too." Zooble said. "He better not be putting centipedes in my room again." Ragatha said. "He could be anywhere...I don't feel safe." Pomni said, "Me either." Gangle added. "Okay, we're looking for them. Just to make sure if they're okay...and make sure that Jax doesn't do anything to them."

They agreed and started to search around the circus to look for the magician and the bunny. They looked into their rooms, outside of the tent and around the main stage. "They're not outside.." Kinger said. "They're not in their rooms." Pomni added. "Or in the main stage." "Where could they be? We've looked everywhere" Ragatha said. "Not everywhere." They looked at Gangle as she was staring at the top-hat before they all went towards it. "Well, it's kinda the only thing where Y/N hide." Zooble said. "So...should we jump in or..?" "Hello? Guys, is that you?" "Y/N, what are you doing?" They asked.

"And have you seen Jax?" "Oh! Um, he's with me!" "Hey, what's up?" "Why is he with you?" Zooble asked, but there was no response. "Guys? Y/N? Jax?" Then, that's when your white gloved hand came out and gestured to the group before going back into the hat. They looked at each other before going into the magician top-hat but as they kept going, the darker the room was getting. "Uh...is the place getting dark or is it just me?" Kinger whispered. "Not just you." Ragatha whispered. "Why are we whispering?" Pomni questioned, "I don't know to be honest." "See anything yet?" Gangle asked.

"I don't know but it'll be easier if they at least give a light or a sign or something." Zooble said, "Huh, I wonder what those two are up to-"

Suddenly, they fall into the darkness as they scream. "We're gonna die! We're gonna die!" Pomni shouted with her eyes closed shut but when she opened them, she noticed a whole bunch of slides that they're all on as they went into different directions. "What's going on?!" "Why are there a bunch of slides in the dark?!" "Wheee!" As they continued sliding around, they reached to the end and landed into a ball pit. "Wow! That was a rush!" Ragatha exclaimed, then she noticed Zooble's parts sticking out of the balls and pulled her head up from out of the pit. "Thanks."

"You're welcome. Is everyone okay?" She asked. "I'm fine." "Barely." "Not really." Pomni gagged, then quickly got out of the ball pit and threw up. "You definitely have a weak stomach." Zooble said as they put themselves back together. "No kidding." She said, then she noticed the surprised looks on everyone's faces like they were staring at something. "What?" When Pomni turned around, she gasped in shock.

It was like a whole new amusement park world with many rides and with faceless NPCs around like they're real people walking around and having fun. The gang were in complete shock...they couldn't believe that there's a whole new world in just a top-hat. "Wow...This is...Wow." Pomni said, speechless. "It's like a whole new world here." Ragatha added, "Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Kinger said, "Wow..." Gangle said with a big smile on her mask. "Holy sh**.." Zooble said, but that made them gasp in shock. "What?" "You just cuss.." Ragatha said, shocked. "Yeah, so?" They said, "Without any censor.."

Zooble thought about it, then said "F**k...[SHOCKED] Holy sh**." They said, "We can cuss here?!" "Apparently but look at this." They started to walk around the place, seeing the NPC playing the games, eating (somehow) some delicious food and going on rides. "This place is just...Wow! All this inside of a hat?" Ragatha said, still stunned. "Well, you know what they say; the bigger the dream, the sooner- [GASPS] Is that a butterfly garden with bugs?" Kinger said, shakingly from excitement. They looked to see a large garden with the inside, butterflies, caterpillars and other big critters inside with the NPCs.