Chapter 8: Bunny Situation

I'm sorry for disappearing for over a month. I got.... "busy"...Anyways, let's get onto the story.

Everyone starts searching around in the circus, trying to find you after that whole...'incident'. "Y/N? Y/N!" "Magician, where are you? You can't mess with that whole glitching thing again." Jax said, "That's my thing!" "Where could they be? They can't just disappear after that, right?" Pomni said, "It can't be...but..since they were the one who's close to the portal...m-maybe they're-"

"Don't you say it. Don't you say it, why would they be gone like the others? They have to be here." Jax said as he moved some blocks around the place while everyone looked at him when he said that, then at each other.

"Geez...Jax, I've never seen you care about someone so much." Ragatha said, "Care? About someone? Don't make me laugh." He said, "Uh, we're serious. You've been acting weird ever since Y/N came here from that Candy adventure." Zobble said, "How would you know, Zobble? You weren't even there during that adventure." He said,

"Sure, I wasn't and I can see that you clearly wanna care about Y/N, even when they insult you back." They said, "Whatever!" "What has gotten into you? Just tell us why you start caring about that magician so much!" "Why would you like to know?! You didn't even like them at first!"

"Then, why do you care about that magician so much? If they're making you like this, then-"

"H̷̡͉̬̮̠̖̼̭͋̃̓̈̅̓̆͑̋̏̅̚͝͝͝e̵͍͒̋͐Ý̸̘̹̙̣͙̬̻̭̯̘͛́̓̾́͋̃̔́̓̚̕͠͠!"

They stopped arguing and looked at each other before heading down the hallway and found you crawling on the floor while glitching. "Y/N? Are you okay?" Pomni asked.

"

"D̶̡̡̗͔̣̦̪̹̱̳̦̰͇͛͌̈́̅̇̓̒̍́̈́́̚͠͝ͅō̶̼̥̘̜͇̰̙̼̭̘̃̈́͒̇̈̓̾͝Ė̷̤̰̈́͆͜s̴̯̬̩̖͈̭̫̙̖͕̞̤̙̼̰̾͝ ̷̡̭̝͙̞̩̮͚͔̉̋̆͋͊̑͋͠͝͠Ḯ̸̙̩̮̰͉̣̙̮̥̜̱̀̆̆͋͗̕͘͘͜-̴͒͑͛͜Í̶̮͉̑̆͂͆̂́̿̂̆͠t̶̰̙̱̻̜͔̬̱̓̐̑͝ ̶̢̛̳̝͚̩̙̀̀̅̂͛̌͛͋͛̕͝l̶͔̠̍̿̇O̸̧̳̅͒̽̎͊̑̒̊́̃̐̈́̐o̴̧̙̲̣̩͍͕̙̩͗̇̌̍͝͠K̷̡̛̹͓̣̥̲̙̬̫͕̞̩͈͕̝̂̿̂͛͑͛̀͆̈̀̚̚͠s̶̨̡̯̜͙̱̼̘̟̱̹̞͌̾͊̇̎̓̃͘ ̴̢̤̟̥͚͈̱̭͔͇͖̟̪̲͓̚L̵̡̦͙͕̲͔̜̬͚͆̒̈́̍͆̾̔̅͐̌̕̕͜-̷̢̗̳̖͚̟̝͔̖̟̈́̾̉͗̉́͐̿̊͆̈́͗͒Ļ̸̛̺͎͎̗̬̖̯̝͓̟̜̿̊̍͋͐̈̃͑̃͊̀̚͜͝ì̶̡̤̳̟͎͇̠̌̽͗̈́̌̈́͋̚͝͠ͅK̶̨̟̲̦͚͖͙̭̐̊̔̆̉͐́̄͠e̴̢̙͚̻̻̤͆̐͌͐̉̓̂͑̐͑̓͝ ̷͍͑͗̃̿͆I̷̖͎͍͚̤̫̹̦͌̇'̶̢͖͛̇̈́̆̎͆͛͗͒̿m̶̥͍̹̳̱͖̱͉̥̜͋̈́͗̿͗͒ ̷̻̥̰̼͋͂͗͆͐̽̾̄̈̿̚͜O̶͕͆̋͂̆͗̆͌͆̽͌̾͘͠ḳ̶̲̹͐̇̑͐̓͝A̴̢̛͎̥͊̈́͌͗̅̓̇͑͌͑͗͜y̷̡͚̖̫̰̭̎͑̑̉̓͋ͅ?̶̛͕̥̔͒̆̑͊̓̾?̶̛͕̥̔͒̆̑͊̓̾"

"Maybe we can get-" "CAINE!" The ringleader appeared within a snap. "You called?" "Caine, Y/N is glitching! Can you fix them?" Ragatha asked, "You bet your button I will! Although, I've detected some sort of unfamiliar glitch in another level that I don't recognize-"

"S̷̨̮͍͈̝̠̙̞̠̻̞͉̬͊͋̀̌͛͂̊͑͛̋̂̂͜ó̷̢̦̩͕̫͓̤̯̩͓̩̜͇̺͑̅̀͒̉̈̽̀̄͗̍͝͠ͅ ̸̰̪̻͌̀͐̉͋̈́̈́̈́͝M̶̛͇̠̂̇̏̈̽̆̑̀͗̏̌̔͜ŭ̸̞̹̳̹͕̿͂͆̀̍̽̔̈́͝C̵̹̽͝h̵͖͍͌̓́̄̈́̑̉̋́͒̀̅̕ ̶̢͉̘̭͚̘̟͖̯̬̾͊͆͛I̵͉̮̪̰̖̯̝͈̅̽̄̀̃̏́̉-̵̠̈́́̒̄̎̈́̄̀̽͐͋Í̵̢̨̨̢̬͔̳̖̪̪̲͕̣͓́͒̋̾͗͛͋̾̽̌ͅņ̵̛̛̭̜̩͎̻̥̤̰̖͕̊͛̄͗ ̵̝̦͚̯̪̘͙̳̣̽̏̌̆̽̇̌͗̅̚Ṕ̴͙̯̖ã̷̩̤͉̲̥̿̄̓͒͑̄͋̚I̷͍͐͗̀̓̾̇̾̉͐͌̌̋͊̕͠ņ̶̲̙̼̬͓̳̇͛"!̵͕͈͂̀͆̍͜

"JUST FIX THEM ALREADY!" Jax shouted, "Geez, Jax, relax." Zobble said, "Don't worry, Zobble. I see that Jax actually started to care about someone, instead of messing with them." He said, "Whatever. Just get this over with." He said, crossing his arms. Caine snapped his fingers and the glitching on your body instantly stopped.