First day

GOOD MORNING CLASS! Said the teacher

Teacher: today we have a new student they will be presenting their self to the class so please be quiet and listen.

teacher: alright please present yourself and tell us a little bit about yourself. :)

Rainbow dash: hello everyone uh my name is rainbow dash and I like playing the electric guitar and I really like playing soccer uh yeah that's pretty much it...

WOW BORING! A random kid called out
*The class started laughing*

Teacher: ALRIGHT EVERYONE STOP TALKING!

Teacher: I'm so sorry please ignore them you can sit down at any desk.

Rainbow dash sat down at the desk that was all the way in the back of the class.

1 hour passed

Rainbow dash put her head down

Rainbow dash pov
Why did I even agree to attend school I wished I never agreed so I can be home schooled. Why are people so stupi- her thoughts were introduced because she felt someone tapping her shoulder.

Rainbow dash: agh!

Pinkie pie: oh I'm sorry if I scared you anyway my name is pinkie pie. [puts out her hand so she could shake it.]

Rainbow dash: oh uh.. my name is rainbow dash. [shakes pinkie pies hand.]

Pinkie pie: I know silly you told the whole class your name anyway I just wanted to say that I really love that you play the electric guitar cause I play the drums and I think we could be friends and I also really love your hair it's so amazing!

Rainbow dash: oh uh thanks.. that's pretty cool that you play the dru-

The school bell ring before she could finish her sentence.

Pinkie pie: oh I better get going I don't want to be late for next class see you later [she ran off]

Rainbow dash walked the empty hallways to her next class.

Teacher 2: ALRIGHT CLASS PLEASE SEAT DOWN AND BE QUIET SO I CAN START THIS LESSON!

Teacher 2: alright for this work sheet you will have to work in partners only two people in one table but I will be choosing your partners.

Teacher 2: ok let's have twilight and fluttershy be partners and applejack and pinkie pie

The teacher went on until he got to me

Teacher 2: alright the last two sunset shimmer and rainbow dash be partners.

Sunset shimmer: NO WAY I DONT WANNA BE PARTNERS WITH THAT RAINBOW HAIR GIRL SHE LOOKS LIKE A FREAK!

Teacher 2: don't talk like that your going to be her partner whether you like it or not.

Rainbow dash: I can work by myself I don't need anyone.

Teacher 2: no you guys have to work together come on go sit down at an empty table..

Sunset shimmer: uhh ok fine..

Sunset shimmer and rainbow dash sat down at an empty table.

Rainbow dash put her head down