I trust you

Rainbow dash texted flutter shy to see if she could hang out with her.

Text messages
Rainbow dash🌈: hey um are you busy?

Flutter shy🦋: no why are you okay?

Rainbow dash🌈: yeah I'm fine I just wanted to know if I can hang out with you for a little bit..

Flutter shy🦋: yeah I'm down I'll sent you my address. :)

Rainbow dash: alright

Texts end

Rainbow dash walked to flutter shys house it only took her 12 minutes to get there. She knocked on the door and flutter shy let her in.
Flutter shy took rainbow dash to her room.

Rainbow dash: wow your room is nice.

Flutter shys room was filled with animal plushies and animal posters.

Flutter shy: thank you I really love animals as you can see.

Rainbow dash: yeah that's cool.

Rainbow dash: I didn't what to be a burden but I had no where else to go.

Flutter shy: why what happened at home?

Rainbow dash: I feel like a can trust you so I gonna tell you but don't tell anyone okay?

Flutter shy: don't worry I won't.

Rainbow dash: okay so my dad told me to get out of the house for 4 hours because he was gonna have guests over and he didn't want the guest to talk to me..

Flutter shy: why did he not want the guests to talk to you?

Rainbow dash: because-

Rainbow dash took a deep breath and let it out

Rainbow dash: because he was afraid I was gonna tell the guests that he hurts me he doesn't even go grocery shopping so we have no food at home.

Flutter shy: I'm sorry.[sad]

Rainbow dash: it's not your fault don't apologize.[smiles.]

Flutter shy: are you gonna tell the other girls about this?

Rainbow dash: yeah made but I told you first because I trust you more than the other girls you know I don't know something about you makes me trust you..

Flutter shy: thank you for trusting me I trust you too.[smiles.]

Flutter shy and rainbow Dash kept talking for a while.

Time skip

Rainbow dash: I have to go now it was nice talking to you.[smiles.]

Flutter shy: it was really nice talking to you to bye.[smiles and waves.]

Rainbow dash went back to the park she waited for her dad to pick her up.

Her dad picked her up and went home.
Rainbow dash went straight to her room because she knew her dad was drunk because she could smell the alcohol in the car.

Flutter shy was thinking to herself about rainbow dash she was thinking about all the stuff she told her she knew rainbow dash trusted her so she wasn't gonna say anything to the other girls until rainbow dash was ready to...
But flutter shy felt something in her stomach every time she was around rainbow dash she doesn't know if it's because she likes her or because she's scared for her because of everything she told her about her father..

Flutter shy decided to go for a late night walk around the neighborhood to get her mind clear.

Rainbow dash sneak out of the house since her dad was drunk and she didn't want to start any trouble she walked around for a while around the neighborhood.

While she was walking around she found a big bridge the cars were driving fast under the bridge she thought to her self this is the perfect time to jump off the bridge and let the cars take her life she can finally be happy and free she no longer has to suffer.
she was about to jump off until someone took her hand and pulled it and they both fell to the floor rainbow dash turned around to see who pulled her and it was flutter shy.

Rainbow dash: why- why did you safe me I could of jump and my suffering would've been over..

Flutter shy: please rainbow dash please don't take your life please I love you I can't lose you..[crying.]

Rainbow dash: what.. you love me?

Flutter shy: yes I love you and not just as friends i been feeling butterflies in my stomach every time I'm around you please don't leave.

Rainbow dash just stared at her she help flutter shy up.

Rainbow dash: I think I know why I trust you so much..

Flutter shy: why-

Before she could finish her sentence rainbow dash kissed her.

Rainbow dash: because I think I like you too..

They both hugged each other.

Flutter shy: rainbow dash can you promise not to do it again please..

Rainbow dash: I can't promise anything but I will try not to do it again..

Flutter shy: okay I trust you

Rainbow dash walked with flutter shy to her house to make she made it home safely then rainbow dash walked back to her house she opened the door and walked in she prayed for her dad not to hear her go in she made it inside safely and went to her room and closed the door and locked it but she heard a big knock on the door and a angry voice at the other side of the door now rainbow dash was scared...

[sorry for any mistakest.]
[feel free to leave any suggestions.]
[I hope you enjoyed.]
[I love you.💙 :)]
[sorry if it's short.]