Drunk

Rainbow dash was greeted by her drunk dad.

Bow: hey sweetie how was school?

Rainbow dash: it was good.. dad are you drunk again? Where's mom?

Bow: I don't know where you're fucking mother is she probably out being a hoe.

Rainbow dash: dad don't talk like that how many beers did you have?

Bow: I don't know

Rainbow Dash: I think you should stop..

Bow: you don't tell me what to do stupid girl.. now go to your room before I slap you across the face.

Rainbow Dash went to her room and locked the door.

Rainbow dash pov
Dad is never like this what happened to him. Mom and him probably got into a big fight. Why did she leave me here with him am I that easy to forget about?... it would of been better if I didn't exist no one even cares about me not even my own parents.

Rainbow Dash started sobbing she got up from her bed and got a pair of scissors that were sitting on her dresser. She pulled up her sleeves and harmed herself... when she was done she went to the bathroom to wash her hands then She went back to her room.

It was midnight now and rainbow dash couldn't sleep so she decided to sneak out of the house. She went to the park with her soccer ball she played along in the dark.

A few minutes past and she was getting tired she checked her phone to see what time it was it was 3:00 in the morning she quickly ran back home she feel asleep for 2 hours and she woke up and got ready for school.

Bow: where are you going?

Rainbow dash: I'm going to school dad...

Bow: I want you to come straight home after school I swear if you're not home it will go bad for you do you understand me?!

Rainbow dash: y-yes dad...

Rainbow dash walked to school.

Rainbow dash made it to her first class on time she sat at the back of the class.

Pinkie pie: hey new friend good morning. :)

Rainbow dash: morning...

Pinkie pie: is everything alright you seem so tired..

Rainbow dash: yeah I'm fine I couldn't sleep last night you know one of those days...

Pinkie pie: yeah I understand i have those days where I can't sleep.. anyway aren't you excited for the friendship games?!

Rainbow dash: friendship game? That sounds so stupid...

Pinkie pie: don't be like that it's actually fun we do it every year. We compete against another school in a series of different games like archery, motocross, soccer and much more! It's actually fun I think you'll like it!

Rainbow dash: sounds fun... so when is it gonna happen?

Pinkie pie: after lunch I will explain more about it later.

Rainbow dash: alright

A few hours passed the bell ringed for second period

Rainbow dash made it to second period she sat at the back of the class.

Rainbow dash fell asleep the teacher tapped her on the shoulder.

Teacher 2: hey you gotta wake up you can sleep all day you have to finish the paper you didn't do yesterday..

Rainbow dash: I'm so sorry don't worry I will get it done

Teacher 2: alright then I want it turned in today..

Rainbow dash finished the work sheet she got up to turn it in but someone tripped her on the way.

Sunset shimmer: watch we're your going dork

Rainbow dash got up and just looked at her she wanted to punch her so bad but she couldn't for some reason.

Sunset shimmer: what are you looking at freak.

Rainbow dash continued to turn in the work sheet then she went back to her seat and put her head down.

Time passed and now it's time for lunch.

Rarity: aren't you going to eat rainbow dash?

Rainbow dash: no I'm not hungry..

Rarity: ok than...

Pinkie pie: ok we need to explain the friendship games to rainbow dash so she will know what to do.

Twilight: oh yeah alright you can explain pinkie.

Pinkie pie explained the whole friendship games to rainbow dash.

Apple jack: I think you will be a great pick for the soccer game.

Twilight: yes I think so too it's that fine with you rainbow dash?

Rainbow dash: yeah sure why not..

Rainbow dash stomach started growling.

Rarity: are you sure you're not hungry dashie?

Rainbow dash: no I'm fine don't worry...

Flutter shy: come on I heard you're stomach growling you have to eat at least an apple or something.

Rainbow dash: ok fine I will an apple..

Rainbow dash picked up an apple and started eating it.

Apple jack: alright a couple of more minutes than the friendship game will begin..

[sorry for any mistakes.]
[i hope you enjoyed.]
[I love you🥹]
[sorry if it's short the next part is about the friendship games.]