Run away from home

Rainbow dash was scared she heard loud knocking and her father screaming from the other side of the door.

Bow: OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW BEFORE I BREAK THE DOOR DOWN!.

Rainbow dash opened the door she was scared and shaking..

Bow: WERE THE HELL WERE YOU,
YOU THOUGHT I WASN'T GONNA NOTICE YOU SNEAKING BACK IN THE HOUSE!.

Rainbow dash: dad I was just walking around the neighborhood I swear I'm sorry.[crying.]

Bow slap her across the face

Bow: BE QUIET I SWEAR IF YOU SNEAK OUT AGAIN ITS GONNA GO WORSER FOR YOU!.

*Bow left the room*

Rainbow dash sat on her bed crying she went to the bathroom and started cutting her wrist she washed her hands and went back to her room.
She decided to ran away she couldn't take it no more so she decided to call flutter shy .

Call
Rainbow dash: hey um can I come over?

Flutter shy: yeah sure are you okay?

Rainbow dash: yeah I just want to be with you.

Flutter shy: aww you're so cute yeah you can come over.

Rainbow dash: alright I'll see you later bye.

Flutter shy: bye

Call ends

Rainbow dash got a bag and packed everything that was important to her when she was done packing she sneaked out from the window and ran to flutter shy house.

When she got there she knocked on the door and flutter shy opened it and let her in then she took her to her room.

Flutter shy: are you okay?

Rainbow dash: yeah I'm fine

Flutter shy: tell me what's wrong why do you have all your stuff with you?

Rainbow dash: I don't wanna talk about it right now..

Flutter shy: Thats okay if you don't wanna talk just know I'm here for you okay..

Rainbow dash: yeah I know I'm tried right now can we talk tomorrow?.

Flutter shy: yeah we can you can sleep on my bed if you want..

Rainbow dash: thank you but I'm good on the floor..

Flutter shy: okay if you change your mind you're more than welcome to join me on the bed.

Rainbow dash: thank you.

Flutter shy gave rainbow dash a few blankets and pillows. Rainbow dash slept on the floor and flutter shy slept on her bed.

Time past

It was now morning rainbow dash has been sleeping for a while now. while rainbow dash was sleeping flutter shy was up getting ready for the day she made breakfast for her and rainbow dash.

Flutter shy went to her room to wake up rainbow dash.

Flutter shy: wake up rainbow dash I made you breakfast..

Rainbow dash: 5 more minutes please.

Flutter shy: come on wake up.

Rainbow dash: okay fine you're lucky you're cute.[smiles.]

Flutter shy blushed and waited in the kitchen for rainbow dash.

Rainbow dash got ready in the bathroom when she was done she went to the kitchen where flutter shy was eating her breakfast.

Flutter shy: I made you breakfast.[smiles]

Rainbow dash: thank you but I'm good.

Flutter shy: come on dashie you have to eat..

Rainbow dash: alright fine I'll eat.

Rainbow dash ate her breakfast and both rainbow dash and flutter shy walk to school.

Some time passed and now it was lunch time the girls sat down together.

Twilight: hmm something seems off about you two.

She pointed at rainbow dash and flutter shy.

Rainbow dash: what do you mean?

Twilight: I don't know but you and flutter shy are acting too friendly with each other..

Apple jack: yeah I noticed that too..

Flutter shy: okay fine me and rainbow dash are dating..

Twilight: Thats great I'm so happy for you two!.

The girls: yeah we're happy for you two. :)

Rainbow dash: I need to talk to y'all about something but it'll be better with I told you when we get out of school.

Twilight: that's fine with us

Lunch ended everyone went to their next class.

Rainbow dash had the same class at sunset shimmer she hated that so much.

Sunset shimmer: I heard you had a girlfriend..

Rainbow dash: yeah I do so what?

Sunset shimmer: you know I liked you since you first came to this school..

Rainbow dash: then why were you so mean to me?.

Sunset shimmer: because I don't know what to do when I like someone so i just be mean to them so the feelings will go away..

Rainbow dash: so you're not going to be mean to me?

Sunset shimmer: look I'm sorry I was mean to I hope we can become friends one day.[smiles.]

Rainbow Dash: yeah maybe one day..

Time passed now it was time for everyone to go home.

The girls walked to flutter shys house they all went to flutter shys room they sat on the ground waiting for rainbow dash

[sorry for any mistakes]
[feel free to leave any suggestions.]
[sorry if it's short.]
[i hope you enjoyed.]
[I love you💙.]