Friendship games

The friendship games has began the girls made their way outside every one sat at the bleachers. The other school students were sitting on the other side of the bleachers.

Luna: OK EVERYONE THE FRIEND SHIP GAMES WELL START IN A MINUTE. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR READY TO PLAY.

Celestia: OK THE FIRST GAME IS ARCHERY THERE IS A LINE ON THE FLOOR SO YOU KNOW WERE TO STAND PLEASE COME UP TO THE LINE WHEN I CALL YOUR NAME.

Celestia: OK FIRST APPLE JACK AND FLUTTER SHY PLEASE STAND BEHIND THE LINE. OK NOW FOR THE OPPOSITE TEAM TIARA AND BUCK PLEASE STAND BEHIDE THE LINE.

Luna: OK NOW THAT WE ARE READY THE FIRST TEAM TO GET THE ARROW IN THE MIDDLE WINS! OK NOW YOU MAY BEGIN!

Tiara took the first shot but missed.

Apple jack took a deep breath and closed her eyes and shot the arrow but it missed.

Apple jack: aw man...

Tiara shot the arrow but missed again.

apple jack closed her eyes and took a deep breath she shot the arrow and it hit the middle.

Apple jack: YES!

Luna: APPLE JACK MADE IT NOW ITS UP TO HER TEAM MATE TO MAKE IT!

tiara shot the arrow and it missed horribly.

Flutter shy shot the arrow while shaking and it missed.

Flutter shy: no I can't do it...

Apple jack: flutter shy come down you can do it.

Tiara shot the arrow and she made it.

Tiara: YES

Luna: TIARA MADE IT.. IT CAN BE ANYONES GAME NOW!

Apple jack: come on flutter shy it's your turn now..

Flutter shy: no I can't do it..

Apple jack: yes you can take a deep breath and close your eyes.

Flutter shy did what applejack told her to do she took the shot and made it.

Luna: FLUTTER SHY MADE IT! ONE POINT TO CANTERLOT HIGH SCHOOL!

The whole school were cheering.

Celestia: OK THE NEXT GAME IS ROLLER SKATING HOW YOU WIN THIS ONE IS WHO CAN DO THE BEST TRICKS.

Celestia: OK PLEASE PUT ON YOUR ROLLER SKATES.. OK PINKIE PIE AND FOR THE OPPOSITE TEAM STARLIGHT GLIMMER.

Celestia: OK FIRST UP STARLIGHT GLIMMER PLEASE SHOW US SOME TRICKS.

starlight glimmer was nervous she jumped up in the air but failed to land.

Celestia: are you ok sweetie?

Starlight glimmer: yeah I'm fine..

Celestia: ALRIGHT NEXT PINKIE PIE.

Pinkie pie did her tricks and it was obvious who won.

Luna: OK WE HAVE OUR WINNER PINKIE PIE! THATS TWO POINTS FOR CANTERLOT HIGH SCHOOL.

Celestia: ALRIGHT FOR OUR NEXT GAME IS SOCCER ALRIGHT OUR TEAM IS RAINBOW DASH AND TWILIGHT AND RARITY and SUNSET SHIMMER!