Trying to help

Saturday morning

Twilight woke up and got ready for the day she ate breakfast and went back to her room she decided to text the girls about what happened to rainbow dash the other day.

Text messages
Twilight: hey everyone good morning I need to talk to you guys about something but I think it'll be better to talk in person about this..

Rarity💎:  are you okay twilight?☹️

Twilight: yeah I'm fine it's not about me it's about a girl..

Apple jack🍎: what girl?

Twilight: come to my house at 2:00pm I'll tell you everything I feel like it's better to tell you in person..

Text ends

Rainbow Dash woke up she took a shower brushed her teeth and put on some comfy clothes her stomach was growling but she agreed it she sat on her bed and put on some music she got up and started dribbling her soccer ball until her dad walked in.

Bow: HEY WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY ABOUT DRIBBLING THAT STUPID BALL IN MY HOUSE!

Rainbow dash: I'm sorry I won't do it again..

Bow: I know you're not Im taking your ball away.

Bow took the ball and was about to leave the room but rainbow dash tried to stop him.

Rainbow dash: HEY GIVE IT BACK THATS THE ONLY THING I HAVE!

Bow slap rainbow dash in the face.

Bow: DONT EVER TRY TO STOP ME AGAIN!

Bow exited the room.

Rainbow dash was on her bed crying her eyes out..

Time passed

It was 2:00pm everyone made it to twilights house
They all knocked on the door and twilight let them in  everyone followed twilight to her room.

Apple jack: okay so what's the thing you were trying to talk about?

Pinkie pie: yeah what is it??!

Twilight: okay remember yesterday when rainbow dash passed out?

The girls: yeah why?

Twilight: well.. I told her to pull her selves up because it was hot and she had a lot of scars on both of her wrists and I was trying to see if you guys could help me talk to her..

The girls: of course we'll help you [sad]

Apple jack: poor rainbow dash I really hope she's alright..

Rainbow dash was in her room on the floor thinking about taking her own life tonight her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a notification from her phone.
She got up and grabbed her phone to read the Text message.

Text messages
Twilight: hey me and the girls were wondering if you wanted to come over to my house?

Rainbow dash🌈: why?

Twilight: cause it'll be fun it will be a sleepover..

Rainbow dash🌈: a sleepover?..

Twilight: yeah are you coming?

Rainbow dash: yeah I'm down

Twilight: alright I'll text you my address see you soon.