Chapter:4

Dante Ferrari's POV

I kept looking around, searching for her all over the school, but she was nowhere to be found. I needed to see those eyes of hers. I wanted her. I noticed the curly hair from earlier—it was her best friend. "Hey, um... Ass Kisser!" I called. She turned around, clearly pissed.

"What do you want?" she said rudely. Not my fault she was tagged as Ass Kisser.

"You know where Aria is?" I asked, my tone matching her rudeness.

"She went home; she was unwell," she said.

"You know where she lives?" I asked, surprised.

"Duh, we live together with Alex," she replied, rolling her eyes.

"Oh," I said. So that guy lives with them. That's a surprise. I nodded.

"So, you like her?" Ass Kisser asked.

"She seems interesting," I said. We walked beside each other.

"Sad, that Alessandro is taking her on a date tonight," she said.

"WHAT?!" I snapped, pissed off. That idiot! He doesn't respect me at all. How dare he ask her out? I didn't mind when he asked her for the dance, but a date?! I'm definitely going to kill him.

"I'll meet you later, I need to handle some business," I said and stopped walking.

"Luna Everly," she said, extending her hand for a handshake. I shook her hand.

"Dante Ferrari," I introduced myself. She smiled. She was pretty, but she wasn't who I wanted.

"Where is Alessandro?" I asked, looking back at her.

"He headed to the men's bathroom," she said. I nodded and walked faster towards it. I noticed Alessandro coming out of the bathroom, smiling at his phone. He raised his head and noticed me.

"Wassup, boss?" he said. I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him in.

"I'll kill you," I threatened.

"Huh? What's wrong? Did someone recognize us?" he whispered.

"I'll burn you alive if you touch her," I said, holding him against the wall.

"Who?!" he yelled.

"Aria," I named.

"Well, I asked her to dinner tonight. We wanted to get to know more about each other," he said.

"Cancel the freaking date before I burn you down right now," I said, taking out my lighter.

"She would get hurt; she was so happy when we were talking about it," Alessandro said. She was happy? Why? Many men die for her. Why is she happy that Alessandro asked her for a date? Are girls usually like that? Does she like Aless?

"Fine, but this will be the last time," I warned.

"Yes, boss," he said.

"Don't call me boss in public areas. People might hear you, and gossip will start," I said, letting go of him. He nodded.

"Father called. Send Carol to check up on the trainees," I said, glaring at him. He nodded.

"Keep an eye on the blonde. He's suspicious... I'm afraid he'll escape and take a few of the stocks," I said. He nodded again. His phone started ringing. He looked at it, and I saw the contact name: 'Mami.'

"Who's that?" I asked, disgusted.

"Aria," he said, blushing. I rolled my eyes.

"Delete her number after the dance," I warned. He nodded. I walked out and saw Carol.

"Meet Aless in the bathroom," I informed him. He nodded. I walked to my class. It was pretty boring, and I had nothing to do. Aria wasn't there to stare at, either! Why do I keep thinking of her? Damn, I pinched myself to snap out of it. Suddenly, Ass Kisser—Luna—sat beside me.

"Wassup, bruh?" she said. I looked at her slowly.

"Ugh, forget it," she said, rolling her eyes.

"I feel bad for the guy who takes you to the dance," I said, rolling my eyes as well.

"Me too," she said, laughing. This girl is crazy.

"Where do you live?" I asked, looking at her as the professor got in.

"I live on a planet named Earth. On Earth, we have living beings called Earthlings. But you gotta keep it a secret," she whispered, joking. I laughed, and so did she.

"Stop teasing and tell me," I said.

"7th Street, near Fridge Hill," she said, giggling.

"The nearest supermarket to there is 30 minutes away," I whispered.

"Yeah, why though?" she said, confused.

"I wanted to come over and gift you all flowers," I said, winking at her. She laughed. Her phone started ringing. The contact name was 'Blood-Sucker.' Why do I have the feeling that is Aria?

"Hello?" she answered. "What? Is Alex not there? Yeah, I'll call him to get you one," Luna said and cut the call fast. She had only three contacts!

1. Blood-Sucker

2. Gay

3. Mom & Dad

I had a good feeling that 'Gay' referred to her twin brother. She called 'Gay,' and he picked up.

"She's on her period, and there are no packs at home," she alerted him. Oh... That's why she must be sleepy in class.

"Alright, get going. Oh, you took her to the supermarket? Did she buy her snacks?" Luna asked. The professor was busy correcting the third-year notes, so everyone blabbered.

"When you reach home, do not ring the bell, or else she'll wake up. She's sleeping on the sofa. DO NOT YELL for opening the door. The extra key is under the vase," Luna instructed.

"Good, bye," Luna said and cut the call.

"You are like her mother," I said, laughing.

"Yeah, we have to be very careful when she's sick. Last time, we rang the doorbell, and she threw a chair into the mirror, which shattered into pieces," she said, laughing. I laughed as well. Luna was wearing baggy denim jeans with a black belt and a baggy shirt. She was sleepy and lay on the bench, falling asleep slowly. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep too.

(Next update 3rd June)