Chapter: 5

Aria's POV

I was asleep on the sofa, writhing in extreme pain. When is that idiot going to arrive? Why is he taking so long? I groaned and rolled around, trying to find a comfortable position. Finally, I heard the key turning in the lock of the main door. "Alex," I groaned his name. He came in, sweating. Did he run? Was he that worried?

"Thank god you didn't burn the place down," he said, holding his chest.

"Help me," I groaned more. He quickly got to me and held my hand, guiding me to the washroom. He passed me a pack, and I changed. Thankfully, I hadn't leaked on the sofa, or he would kill me.

"Here, have some hot tea," he said, passing me a cup.

"Aww, you're so sweet," I said, tears filling my eyes. He looked at me, confused. I put the cup aside and hugged him.

"Your hormones are some other way for sure," he said.

"No!" I nagged and yelled. He grabbed me by my waist and held the cup in his other hand, taking me upstairs to my room. He laid me down on my bed slowly. We heard the main door opening.

"Hello, everybody!" Luna's voice echoed through the house.

"Luunnnaaaa," I groaned, trying to get up, but Alex pushed me back in bed.

"We've got a guest, though," Luna said, coming to my room. I looked up and saw the same classy person. Dante Ferrari stood by my door, holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Hey there," Dante said, waving at me. I was too pissed to say hi.

"GET LOST," I yelled at Alex.

"What did I do?" Alex said, confused. Luna grabbed Alex and pushed him out.

"Did he do something?" Dante asked.

"She doesn't like people in her room when she's sick," Luna said, laughing. I groaned and stuffed my face into my pillow.

"I got you something; maybe you'd like it," Dante said. I turned my face slowly and saw him hiding something behind the bouquet.

"I heard that you like Italian stuff; maybe you'd like this," Dante said, holding out a box. I kept staring at it from afar.

"Get it closer," I said. He brought it to me and handed it to me.

"What's inside?" I asked.

"Open it," he said, smiling. I opened the box and saw Italian chips, the sour kind.

"OH MY GOD! HOW DID YOU GET THIS!?" I screamed in happiness. Sour things are my favorite!

"I guess I'm Italian," he said, smirking. I grabbed his face and gave him a big fat kiss on his cheek. I grabbed the chips and started munching on them, moaning in happiness.

"Give me a crisp," Luna asked.

"NO!" I screamed. Dante laughed slowly. He held out a chip.

"NO! NO! NO!" I screamed as he took it closer to Luna's mouth. I got up fast and held his hand, putting the chip in my mouth and munching it fast. I stuck my tongue out at Luna, who looked jealous. Luna went back to her room, and I heard her door shut hard.

"Sharing is caring, you know," Dante said, smiling softly at me. His eyes... they're beautiful. I felt guilty. I shouldn't act so childish over a crisp.

"Okay, I'll go give her a little," I said with a puppy face. He smiled and brushed my hair. I ran and knocked on Luna's door. She opened it, and she was pissed. I handed her the packet, and she took a few chips.

"That's it, but if you're a good girl, I'll ask Dante to give me a few more," I said, smiling at her. She smiled back. I heard Dante and Alex playing cards downstairs.

"You lose, dumbass," Dante said, laughing hard. I ran downstairs and saw both of them sitting on the floor beside the TV, playing cards.

"Me! Me! Me!!!!" I screamed and ran faster. I ran downstairs and crashed onto the sofa, flipping over it to land perfectly in front of them.

"That was a perfecto flip," Dante said in his Italian accent. I laughed. I pushed Alex aside and sat in his place. We started playing, and I had a good hand from the very beginning. We kept playing as the twins watched us. Alex and Luna got a call from Mom and Dad, and they ran to pick it up in Luna's room.

"I guess I can start my tricks now," Dante said. I raised my head, and he had a smirk on his face.

"Why were you happy when Alessandro asked you on a date for tonight?" Dante asked, smirking but looking angry.

"He was the first guy who asked me on a date," I said slowly, blushing. I accidentally dropped the wrong card.

"Oh shit!" I said, shocked. I couldn't take it back now. He smirked and dropped his card.

"You know, someone likes you," Dante said.

"Who?" I said, surprised.

"Someone close to you," he whispered. I got lost in my thoughts again. Alex? Me? He likes me? But that's impossible!

"Wh-How, when?" I said, shocked, dropping another card.

"You lose, I win," he said, pulling his tongue out. I looked at the cards and realized I had lost.

"Cheater," I snickered.

"You know he loves you, but he's hiding it," Dante said.

"You can stop lying now," I said, rolling my eyes.

"But trust me; someone loves you a lot. The person craves you," he whispered, smiling softly at me. Alex would never love a girl like me. Dante held out my hand.

"The moon is pretty, isn't it?" he whispered.

"It is," I said, blushing. He kissed my palm as he got closer. We heard footsteps on the stairs. We turned and saw it was Alex.

"Who won?" he asked.

"Me," Dante said, letting go of my hand.

"You need to teach me how you win," Alex said, laughing. I kept staring at Alex. Will there ever be a day that Alex falls in love with me? Luna noticed the stare I was giving Alex. Alex's phone rang. He picked it up.

"Tonight? Date? Sure, why not! I'll be there," Alex said, talking on the phone. I kept staring, tears filling my eyes. He's going on a date? Why am I so upset? It's not like he's with me or something. Most importantly, I have a date tonight as well. I slowly got up and walked to the kitchen. Luna and Alex argued about something their parents said. Dante came into the kitchen.

(Next update on 9th June)